Peddler, Tobacco Shack undergo facelift

Peddler, Tobacco Shack undergo facelift

There are 13 comments on the Grayson News Gazette story from Dec 15, 2009, titled Peddler, Tobacco Shack undergo facelift. In it, Grayson News Gazette reports that:

With a new sign out front and a new coat of paint on the building, The Leitchfield Peddler and Tobacco Shack is ready and open for business.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Grayson News Gazette.

Great

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Dec 16, 2009
Iam a vendor there and i think it looks absolutely wonderful,the best it has ever looked.I love the new owners Judy and her husband.This place is wonderful and everyone should visit it since all the new changes has taken place.
Me too

Trinity, TX

#3 Dec 16, 2009
Love it!!Glad all the gambling machines are gone with the previous owners.

Since: Sep 09

United States

#4 Dec 16, 2009
Must be a slow news day. The story seems more like an ad.
just me

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Dec 17, 2009
ok are the owner,s geting the facelift ??????????

Since: Dec 09

Leitchfield

#7 Dec 17, 2009
just me wrote:
ok are the owner,s geting the facelift ??????????
LOL! no, they've painted the store and put up an extremely bright sign out by US 62.
great

Elizabethtown, KY

#8 Jan 12, 2010
This place is so nice and clean.I have seeen so many nice booths open up lately.The owners are so nice and seem to be very honest.You get welcomed with a smile on their face when you come in the door,and they are very professional!So busy now days...two thumbs up.
FYI-from leitchfield

Grapeland, TX

#9 Jan 13, 2010
you are ether a worker or booth owner because last time i was there no one was smiling.it is cleaner but thats it .
Lots better

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Jan 13, 2010
I am neither the owner or a booth vendor!!! I love the place and who ever has the booths up front with all the antiques is where I do most of my shopping. I just love her selection. The back shipping room booths have a lot to offer too! Handymans booth has nothing in it like they used to when it first opened, may as well go to futures and get what you need because more than likely he doesn't have it!! I like all the places in town to shop for treasures!!! Sure all of them has their share of junk but sometimes you find that one thing that catches your eye!
FYI-from leitchfield

Grapeland, TX

#11 Jan 13, 2010
yelp
walmart

Lexington, KY

#12 Jan 13, 2010
buy cheaper at walmart and also can take it back if it broke lol
junk stuff

Lexington, KY

#13 Jan 13, 2010
i like yard sales better
Lots better

Leitchfield, KY

#14 Jan 13, 2010
Well.... junk stuff encase you haven't noticed it is quite cold outside lately and I haven't seen any yard sales for a while and I don't think there will be any till spring gets here!
bjc

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Jan 13, 2010
Lots better wrote:
Well.... junk stuff encase you haven't noticed it is quite cold outside lately and I haven't seen any yard sales for a while and I don't think there will be any till spring gets here!
wouldn,t you know theres always a wise guy in the crowd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckinridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
eddie elliott (Oct '12) Nov 16 Happy_wicket_clown 15
Bradley Butler (Oct '16) Nov 9 Sam I AM 3
No teeth Nov 9 Curious 1
Ronnie Aubrey Oct 29 Ol Girl 1
do you know ronnie aubrey (Oct '08) Oct 29 Girl 5
Breck co rats (Jul '15) Oct 27 Drug free for life 4
News Meth Lab in Breckinridge County (Jan '11) Oct 27 Drug free for life 13
More from around the web