Need Info

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2011
Need to get in touch with Bobby Belt.He is married to Jenny Dunn.The little girl is my Granddaughter,she has been kept from us.Its my understanding that they live on Airport Rd. in Hardinsburg,Ky.Need info so I can set up visitations with her.Anyone who has info ,please help me.
Just wondering

Clifty, KY

#2 May 3, 2011
Jenny and Bobby do live on Airport Rd in Hardinsburg. Which one of her daughters is your granddaughter.
Nobody knows

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2011
hope u find them gd luck with that hun.
Funny

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2011
Should'nt be too hard to find.Already know they live on Airport Rd.Driving from Greensburg ,it should'nt take very long to get there.Jenny receives child-support ,so there should'nt be a problem getting her for visitation.There are Grand Parent rights now in KY.
LOL

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Jul 2, 2011
Jenny doesn't receive child support but does draw SSI-disabilty checks on all three of here children, and draws a check on herself. She doesnt know who Rita's dad is so i assume you are talking about jennifer and if that is so there has not been a DNA test done.
Need Info

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2011
My son has paid childsupport on the child she claims is his.I've seen the money orders ,I know.Jason had a one night stand with Jenny and she went to court and said she was his child.If she is'nt ,then theres been fraud committed.Jason has blondish hair,blue eyes.The Grandmother had the little girl ,Jason went to see her ,but was told she was'nt there.We have an Attorney hired.If fraud has been committed I guess it will all come out in court.Why is she not working?Instead of drawing off the Government.The Attorney has her address and is looking into the situation.So I'm sure we'll all know the truth soon enough.She should be getting the DNA test done,because I know she has been getting money every month.This is a fact.I left my phone # on here to try and talk with her,but received no calls.She can come to my house in Greensburg and bring the little girl.I would love to see her as would my Mother.
Need Info

United States

#8 Jul 3, 2011
LOL wrote:
Jenny doesn't receive child support but does draw SSI-disabilty checks on all three of here children, and draws a check on herself. She doesnt know who Rita's dad is so i assume you are talking about jennifer and if that is so there has not been a DNA test done.
She could very well lose her benifits ,if she has not reported child-support.They are real finatics about fraud being committed.I will pass this info along to Mr. Eastham.Jason has receipts for payment of child-support.He has always loved children and wanted a family.
hello

Sharon Grove, KY

#9 Jul 5, 2011
If you didn't already know this Jenny is not all there, so therefore that is why she doesn't work. Her daughter thinks Bobby is her father, Is Jason from Cloverport and is he paying childsupport through the state bc if so there should have already been a DNA test done.
Mother

United States

#10 Jul 5, 2011
hello wrote:
If you didn't already know this Jenny is not all there, so therefore that is why she doesn't work. Her daughter thinks Bobby is her father, Is Jason from Cloverport and is he paying childsupport through the state bc if so there should have already been a DNA test done.
No Jason is not from there.I found out today that there was a DNA test done when the child was 5 or 6 years old and it was 99% positive he is the father.He has never been allowed to see the child but once[that was in court].I was also told Jenny kept the childs money for dope.He sent childsupport in with money orders,i fixed them for him a few times.Other times his girlfriend fixed them.Is there any way you could send me a picture of her.[101 Penick Ave. Greensburg,Ky.42743]It is'nt right that Jason cannot be a part of her life.My E-Mail is [jojotoby@accesshsd.net].If she has been told Bobby is her Father ,then he should go ahead and make that legal.He needs to adopt her and give her his last name.This all needs to be done legally.If you know them this well,if they have an Attorney tell them to have him write me a letter of what their intent is.I cannot give our Attorneys name over here.I've given you all the info,if you could pass it along ,I would appricate it.
hello

Sharon Grove, KY

#11 Jul 6, 2011
I do know Jenny pretty well and she doesn't even drink let alone do any kinda drugs and i do agree that Bobby should go ahead and adopt there is no since in hurting the child but anyways Jenny has a facebook account with pics of Jennifer on it and I do believe that Jennifer has one as well.
sure

Cadiz, KY

#12 Jan 12, 2013
Okay so it doesn't matter who she belongs to. she's happy with bobby being her dad. Leave her alone leave the family alone cus this is some bs drama . Thts my aunt and my cousins you're talking abt and I'm definitely not gonna stand for it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckinridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman upset over slow police response to burglary Oct '14 Neighbors remorse 6
Young Man named Justin started his own program ... Sep '14 Very Blessed 1
Breckinridge County Music Thread Aug '14 Musikologist 1
Veteran hopes thieves who stole Purple Heart wi... Jul '14 lol 2
Jerome Corley (Apr '14) Apr '14 Hmmmm 1
Owensboro Gains ABA Franchise (Aug '08) Apr '14 Lol 4
Drug Arrest in Lewisport, KY (Mar '14) Apr '14 Xyz 3

Breckinridge County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE