Meth Lab in Breckinridge County

Meth Lab in Breckinridge County

There are 10 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Meth Lab in Breckinridge County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On January 24, 2011 at 12:30 am Detectives from Kentucky State Police West Drug Enforcement, Kentucky State Police Post 4, and Breckinridge County Sheriff's Department responded to 1467 Locust Hill Road in Hardinsburg after an anonymous tip was received regarding the manufacture of methamphetamine.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

Citizen

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2011
Good job, law enforcement! More folks need to call when they have reason to believe someone is making meth or doing drugs of any kind!
RHONDA GAIL COMPTON

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Mar 7, 2011
Good job,law dogs,about time something was done about this problem.my son did his best in Hardinsburg for 10 years of his life..,............
law dog

Radcliff, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
Thanks to all who help try to rid this crap from our community. Remember united we stand divided we fall. 580-TIPS is annonymous and you do not have to leave your name. Please help to rid our great County of drugs.
Jeremy Hill

Valley City, OH

#4 Apr 29, 2011
if the cops would keep an eye out on the people that live in the big white farm house on wesley allen rd in mcdaniels they could get another bust. I dont think they make it there but they sure could lead them to it.
From Here

Elizabethtown, KY

#5 May 6, 2011
I miss the days when the only outlaws here were bootleggers.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 26, 2012
Jeremy Hill wrote:
if the cops would keep an eye out on the people that live in the big white farm house on wesley allen rd in mcdaniels they could get another bust. I dont think they make it there but they sure could lead them to it.

Hey just to let ya know a lil something u WORTHLESS SNITCH! where im from SNITCHES GET STITCHES AND GET FOUND FACE DOWN IN DITCHES! So if i was u i would mind my own business and check the lil white farm house yourself cause thats where your old lady is getting banged in all her holes RAT! Oh wait, is that your MOM too!!!!! U better hide is all im telling ya u cheese eating sorry azz RAT!!! WITNESS PROTECTION MIGHT HELP YA BUT I WOULDN'T BET ON IT !!
Billy Bob

White Plains, KY

#7 Feb 6, 2012
But it's ok for Tonya Aubrey to cook that crap, law has known about her for years and she gets away with it!
wondering

United States

#8 Feb 9, 2012
Hard-Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey just to let ya know a lil something u WORTHLESS SNITCH! where im from SNITCHES GET STITCHES AND GET FOUND FACE DOWN IN DITCHES! So if i was u i would mind my own business and check the lil white farm house yourself cause thats where your old lady is getting banged in all her holes RAT! Oh wait, is that your MOM too!!!!! U better hide is all im telling ya u cheese eating sorry azz RAT!!! WITNESS PROTECTION MIGHT HELP YA BUT I WOULDN'T BET ON IT !!
. Your a real dumbass, maybe you should try abiding by the law instead of being a drug head and hurting our communites and families. What you and all other drug atticts call snitches, we the people that live by the law and god call them good samaritians. Maybe you should grow up and go to rehab instead of threatning people on a website cause your strung out!!
yep

Providence, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2012
Yep hard head is a crack head. Loser
GodizGood

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2012
I will pray for you, Hard-Head. You know the lawd works in mysterious ways. I truly believe you will some day see the light that is our lord and saviour, Jesus Christ.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckinridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Segura Feb 13 Lolol 1
Attorney Rick Hardin (Mar '15) Feb 13 Kimberly 4
There is a cancer in the area Jan 30 Moi 1
Heather norton Jan 30 Word 1
Breckinridge in 1840 Jan 28 J Miles 1
Sarah Butler AKA sarah partipilo Jan 22 Tommy gun 2
Breckinridge County Music Thread (Aug '14) Jan 21 Musikologist 5
More from around the web