Woman Comes To Holt House's Rescue

Mar 25, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Cincypost.Com

As Dyer and her husband were going down the highway that afternoon, she noticed an old rundown brick house with faded white paint.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
dick

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

should have just bull dozed the holt house in river. saved a lot of money especially tax payers.
lynn

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2011

drove up from Owensboro today to see home.. Absolutely lovely, but what a shame it was allowed to run down so badly. Not only was lovely but the setting could be beautiful! Should never be bulldozed down! Would love to be a part of a renovation such as this.
shedar

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

lynn wrote:
drove up from Owensboro today to see home.. Absolutely lovely, but what a shame it was allowed to run down so badly. Not only was lovely but the setting could be beautiful! Should never be bulldozed down! Would love to be a part of a renovation such as this.
There is a renovation project currently going on for the Holt House. For more information: friendsoftheholthouse@gmail.co m
www.jholt-houseky.org

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Breckinridge County Discussions

Search the Breckinridge County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Jerome Corley Apr '14 Hmmmm 1
Skanky slut, you know her? (Oct '12) Apr '14 hmmmmm 2
Owensboro Gains ABA Franchise (Aug '08) Apr '14 Lol 4
Drug Arrest in Lewisport, KY Apr '14 Xyz 3
Police officers accused in situation involving ... (Sep '13) Feb '14 Tattletale 7
Mistey Ammons (Dec '13) Dec '13 The_Lil_Fish 1
DO you think Breckinridge County should have Be... (Feb '13) Sep '13 TERRI 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••