Police officers accused in situation involving 15-year-old girl

Posted in the Breckinridge County Forum

Banker

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2013
A father tells WDRB News that two Kentucky State Police troopers from Elizabethtown Post 4, a Breckinridge County sheriff's deputy and a Brandenburg police officer had inappropriate relationships with his 15-year-old daughter over a period of time.
Retired

Owensboro, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2013
I have known one of the officers for many years. I think dad and girl set tem all up.
Retired

Owensboro, KY

#3 Sep 13, 2013
Set up by the dad .DAAAA
Banker

Louisville, KY

#4 Sep 15, 2013
Retired wrote:
I have known one of the officers for many years. I think dad and girl set tem all up.
WHY would you think the father/daughter would set someone up in a case like this? I disagree with you. Even though we "think" we know someone, do we really? However, if this is the case, then both father/daughter should be punished. Further investigation will reveal the TRUTH!
George Morris

Irvington, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2014
That is the first thought of a pedophile or rapist. " she wants me" . Trooper Jerry Clanton even used that as his defense hearing last month. "You can't fire me!!!! I am innocent, because OTHER troopers told me she was 18. I didn't know she was only 14. She voluntarily got into my patrol car. KSP is furious with that OTHER troopers remark. I think KSP has already cut a deal with all the cops involved. KEEP QUIET and you will not go to prison. Been almost a year and KSP trooper Clanton even admitted to repeatedly molesting a 14 year old child and no arrest???????
George Morris

Irvington, KY

#6 Feb 12, 2014
By the way the child was 14 when cops 1st started passing her around like a piece of meat. Be easier to justify when she becomes 18 before anyone is every brought to trial. The media has been reluctant to even comment on this case. We all know our media today is heavily censored, but I had no ideal KSP was so powerful that they could silence them over such hideous behavior of police. child abusers such as ministers, coaches, EMT personnel, teachers, school bus drivers, are all getting front page stories. Strangely police pedophiles which is even bigger news are never exposed. Why???????
Tattletale

Irvington, KY

#7 Feb 20, 2014
George Morris wrote:
By the way the child was 14 when cops 1st started passing her around like a piece of meat. Be easier to justify when she becomes 18 before anyone is every brought to trial. The media has been reluctant to even comment on this case. We all know our media today is heavily censored, but I had no ideal KSP was so powerful that they could silence them over such hideous behavior of police. child abusers such as ministers, coaches, EMT personnel, teachers, school bus drivers, are all getting front page stories. Strangely police pedophiles which is even bigger news are never exposed. Why???????
Have all the news stations been censored and ordered to not report on this. This scandal has been hushed up since Get-Go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Breckinridge County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hayes arraigned in Grayson County 49 min parent 16
chelsea case or stowe Jan 6 just asking 1
Coroner identifies woman found dead outside Bre... Dec '14 Mary Garrido 1
Woman upset over slow police response to burglary Oct '14 Neighbors remorse 6
Young Man named Justin started his own program ... Sep '14 Very Blessed 1
Breckinridge County Music Thread Aug '14 Musikologist 1
Veteran hopes thieves who stole Purple Heart wi... (Jul '14) Jul '14 lol 2
More from around the web