Top Stories - Two Kids Arrested for S...

Top Stories - Two Kids Arrested for Setting Fires in SE Georgia

There are 6 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from May 10, 2007, titled Top Stories - Two Kids Arrested for Setting Fires in SE Georgia. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Authorities have arrested to juveniles and charged them with starting fires in drought-stricken south Georgia -- which has been battling wildfires for nearly four weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

meagan johnson

United States

#1 May 10, 2007
i think you guys are very good at what you guys do in finding out information about the forest fires were all worried that it was gonna sread to brunswick or sterling being a resident of brantly county it was very scarry and i hope that law enforcemennt does all that they can to the two kids that were arrested . thanks,meagan
darwin

Jacksonville, FL

#2 May 10, 2007
you kids are disgusting, whatever has been instilled in you as youths surely has found its level, if someone dies, in ANY fire you set, i hope prison is in your YOUNG future your lives are junk and offer nothing to our society..
Jason

Jacksonville, FL

#3 May 10, 2007
I hope their parents have to pay the cost of extinguishing the fires...
nic27

Deland, FL

#4 May 10, 2007
These kids need to be made examples of. They need to realize that their actions cause a potential for serious devastation.
2Sad

Jacksonville, FL

#5 May 11, 2007
This is really just too sad to me. Harmless things can turn into things that do a whole lot of harm. When I see fires like this I cant help but to think about the people that have been evacuated and the devestation to the wildlife because of such harmless acts. I hope that the 2 boys have learned a valuable lesson from this and the larger fires that are burning around our area.
Shelly

Jacksonville, FL

#6 May 11, 2007
Jason wrote:
I hope their parents have to pay the cost of extinguishing the fires...
I agree 100% with you .And the two kids should be sent to jail and treated as an adult,because they knew exactly what they were doing at the time of the crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brantley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Jul 20 TDS 44
Where is Everybody ? Jul 2 Hambone 1
Big Z (Oct '07) Nov '14 Iceman1 18
Brantley Drug Roundup (Oct '07) Sep '14 Stephen Beasley 29
News KKK Plans Rally Saturday In Nahunta (Feb '10) Sep '14 Stephen Beasley 16
Hoboken growth (May '14) Jun '14 concerned 3
News Deal appoints Collins to DA post (Jul '13) Apr '14 Really 40
More from around the web