The Community is safe

“My Information”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 14, 2011
Now that we know who is the Red Mist, why do you not clean up your own sewer. From what I understand from my sources and what I have read and saw, you are just as bad as the people you have mentioned here today. it is the community's sworn duty to look at all facts and come up with the truth as it has been put before each and everyone one of us today. Maybe people should focus on their own lives and stay away from others and their own lives. All need to leave all those poor people alone.
The Quiet Moon

Waycross, GA

#3 Mar 16, 2011
Red Mist-AKA-Thomas E.Thomas hear us as we plead,grant us the power that we need, in the darkness we crouch and wait, help us as we hone our hate, Goddess help us in our quest, keep our enemies from rest, in the stillness let them hear,their own hearts pound loud in fear. You shouldn't have put up your cape so early. Maybe you should think about changing your suit to Batman or something,cause your going to need it when all this comes to a head. You have said that you wanted to see the old Mr. Tom back, well you better go into hideing cause you have got your wish.You will never be able to hide enough to be safe.So hats off to you for now,you think you have won the battle, you haven't seen nothing yet.the war has just begun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brantley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15 year old boy went missing three weeks ago Apr '17 A mama too 2
BARC Spay ghetti and No Ball dinner 4/1 Mar '17 BARC 1
Brantley county pageant for the 7th and 8 grade... (Feb '12) Mar '17 Anonymous 3
boots Harrison road (Feb '17) Feb '17 jes 1
by sex offender name.cbange (Feb '17) Feb '17 MAD REDNECK 1
News NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Dec '16 NC Girl 45
South Ga Men (Dec '16) Dec '16 NC Girl 1
More from around the web