Brantley Drug Roundup
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
re destiny

Nahunta, GA

#23 Jan 5, 2013
how about four bad words -sale of controlled substances x 4 counts = not so good, at least at that time
concerned

Pine Lake, GA

#24 Jan 25, 2013
I used to live in Brantley County, I thought I may move back someday. Now not so sure, it seems that drugs are takeing over this used to be nice,country town. Anyones opinion on what is happenting there would be greatly appreciated.
signed,
homesick

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 25, 2013
IMO---Don't move back. The county is in a dark place set in a Stephen King novel about too much inbreeding.
david daniels

United States

#26 Feb 24, 2013
i am snapper dad and reguard less of what some think snapper was a good son in school and later in life he did get mixed with wrong crowd but dam sure did not deserve the price he paid i will all was feel they was a little more to it than what met the eye hear they was a few there and no one would call for help was they scared of snapper or what they was thinking of going to jail guess i will never no but i do no i lost a friend son and my grandson father. forevery sorry snapper dad
outsider

Nahunta, GA

#27 Aug 27, 2013
destiny wrote:
my daddy troy crosby is a good man and everyone knows it thats y there hasn't been one bad word spoken about him on here
destiny, folks don't get to choose who their daddy is...
they DO get to choose if they are going to be delusional about their daddy's true character. i think you know better. you should love and respect him for being your dad. however, your trite comment would only fool anyone who doesn't know him.

Since: Aug 09

Lady Lake, FL

#28 Mar 7, 2014
barney wrote:
Steve Beasley, your Grandmother was a wonderful lady!!! She was the neice of my Grandmother, Annie H. Hickox!! Wow, you're in New Zealand, how cool. You hit the nail on the head about there not being enough to keep the teens and twenties busy there. It was the same when I was a young teen, prior to being swooped up & out by a NC Aunt. How many times over the years I have wanted to go home........Bea's sister, Estelle, came to NC and stayed with me while my Aunt & Uncle went to Europe in 1976, Bea attended my high school graduation during that visit. She and a first cousin were the only family I had there to see me walk across that stage....many fine, fine people have come out of BC....I hope to be counted one of them. I just love finding another cousin!!!!!

Hi Barney! I was actually referring to my grandfather's (JB Strickland) wife, Beatrice, commonly known as Bea or Granny). You are referring to Bea(trice) as in my Great Uncle Levy Strickland's wife. She almost survived to be 100 years old! She taught me heaps about Brantley County life in her day and I loved hearing these wonderful stories from her, Estelle, Eurita, Albert, and the whole gang. A truly wonderful Brantley County family. JB Strickland's father was married to Annabelle, a Cherokee Indian of the Lumbee tribe.

Since: Aug 09

Lady Lake, FL

#30 Mar 7, 2014
Steve Beasley wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Barney! I was actually referring to my grandfather's (JB Strickland) wife, Beatrice, commonly known as Bea or Granny). You are referring to Bea(trice) as in my Great Uncle Levy Strickland's wife. She almost survived to be 100 years old! She taught me heaps about Brantley County life in her day and I loved hearing these wonderful stories from her, Estelle, Eurita, Albert, and the whole gang. A truly wonderful Brantley County family. JB Strickland's father was married to Annabelle, a Cherokee Indian of the Lumbee tribe.
I remember hearing about Mrs. Annie Hickox from relatives. She must have been quite the lady.
concerned

Dalton, GA

#31 May 16, 2014
Y do u have this comments if I are censored and u wont let people tell u what is wrong with this county
Stephen Beasley

Lady Lake, FL

#32 Sep 13, 2014
barney wrote:
Steve Beasley, your Grandmother was a wonderful lady!!! She was the neice of my Grandmother, Annie H. Hickox!! Wow, you're in New Zealand, how cool. You hit the nail on the head about there not being enough to keep the teens and twenties busy there. It was the same when I was a young teen, prior to being swooped up & out by a NC Aunt. How many times over the years I have wanted to go home........Bea's sister, Estelle, came to NC and stayed with me while my Aunt & Uncle went to Europe in 1976, Bea attended my high school graduation during that visit. She and a first cousin were the only family I had there to see me walk across that stage....many fine, fine people have come out of BC....I hope to be counted one of them. I just love finding another cousin!!!!!
Hi cuz!

Sorry to be so late in replying. I've had it rough in some ways for the past few years. I remember Estelle, a grand lady if ever there was one. I haven't lived in BC for many years and have no intention of doing such. I have some good memories and many bad ones associated with BC. Other than visiting my close cuzzies, I avoid Georgia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brantley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
15 year old boy went missing three weeks ago Apr '17 A mama too 2
BARC Spay ghetti and No Ball dinner 4/1 Mar '17 BARC 1
Brantley county pageant for the 7th and 8 grade... (Feb '12) Mar '17 Anonymous 3
boots Harrison road (Feb '17) Feb '17 jes 1
by sex offender name.cbange (Feb '17) Feb '17 MAD REDNECK 1
News NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Dec '16 NC Girl 45
South Ga Men (Dec '16) Dec '16 NC Girl 1
More from around the web