of 2
Next Last
Anit Right

Solon, ME

#1 Oct 8, 2007
Waycross Paper
Brantley Drug Dealer Roundup Update
Published: October 5, 2007
NAHUNTA - The names and specific charges of 15 drug dealers rounded up by the Brantley County Sheriff's Department and GBI agents Wednesday have been released. Brantley Sheriff Robert Thomas said 15 people who reside in Brantley were arrested, along with seven in Glynn County, who were taken into custody by Glynn County lawmen.

The arrests were a result of a year-long undercover investigation targeting mid-level drug dealers and cocaine traffickers, Thomas said. All were arrested without incident, he said.

"This is a major hit to the drug availability here in Brantley," Thomas said. "We are thankful for the assistance we received from the GBI and from out Brantley County folks." Arrested and charged were:

·Jamie Jackson Crews, 33, trafficking in ice methamphetamine, two counts, and distribution of a Schedule II controlled substance, Oxycodone;

·Anthony Joseph Parse, 21, sale of Schedule III substance, Hydrocodone, and ale of ice methamphetamine, two counts;

·Renee Marvaline Browning, 25, sale of ice methamphetamine and sale of powder cocaine;

·Troy William Crosby, 38, four counts of sale of a Schedule IV controlled substance (Alprazolam, Dizepam and Carisoprodol);

·Joseph Paul Creamer, 32, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute and sale of a noncontrolled substance;

·Charles Kermit White, 28, sale of ice methamphetamine;

·Sarah Olivia Bagley, 23, sale of ice methamphetamine;

·Sherrie Day Middleton, 39, sale of Schedule III controlled substance (Hydrocodone and Alprrazolam);

·Billy Crews Jr., 34, sale of ice methamphetamine, two counts;

·David Snapper Daniels, 23, two counts of sale of Schedule III controlled substance (Hydrocodone and Oxycodone);

·William Elmer Strickland, 53, sale of Schedule IV controlled substance (Alprazolam);

·Julius Ferguson Hendrix, 36, two counts of sale of ice methamphetamine;

·Rex Anthony Clark Jr., 31, sale of noncontrolled substances;

·Donna Morgan Strickland, 53, sale of Schedule IV controlled substance (Alprazolam);

·Pamela E. Warren, 51, sale of Schedule II controlled substance (Oxycodone), two counts.

All of those arrested in Brantley County were in the Brantley County jail awaiting bond hearings.
laice

United States

#2 Dec 8, 2007
·David Snapper Daniels

Was my friend and I did not no he did all that!!

e-mail me back

laciematt@yahoo.com
Anit Right

Waynesboro, TN

#3 Feb 19, 2008
Snapper Daniels died 2 weeks after they released him from jail from a drug overdose .
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#4 Mar 12, 2008
Good
lacie

Gastonia, NC

#5 May 9, 2008
good for what??? What are you saying good about?
hannah

Hortense, GA

#6 May 9, 2008
lacie wrote:
good for what??? What are you saying good about?
Shooter is just a negative, miserable, obsessed about Waynesville, pathetic, insensitive butthole.
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#7 May 11, 2008
Yawn
lacie

Gastonia, NC

#8 May 11, 2008
hey the shooter what are you saying good about?
The Shooter

Savannah, GA

#9 May 14, 2008
BBQ and onion rings.
Jessica

United States

#10 Apr 26, 2009
Snapper Daniels was my husband and the father of my son little Snapper. Snapper was a good person who got mixed up with the wrong people. People who didnt even try to help him when they could clearly see that he was dying on their floor. Now, my son and his brother Drayden will grow up without a father.Something that i never wanted for my son. I also grew up without a father and i couldnt even begin to explain the hurt of knowin that you dont have a father. People who were so close to his vandilized his home and stole his property after his death. these were the things that his children would one day have. Now they are left with very little of their dad. Thanks alot for taking a husband, a father and a son from so many people who loved him. The next time that u are put in that situation just call 911 when it happens, dont wait so long, maybe he would be going to his sons birthday parties soon.
barney

United States

#11 May 6, 2009
Dear Jessica:

I just found this forum this afternoon, I spent early years in Nahunta, still have lot's of family in BC....I am so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your children. May God Bless and keep you always.

There are lot's of wonderful people there. Because of my "raisin" in SGA I have a strong work ethic,a stubborn streak that has helped me remain in recovery for over 20 years, morals that have served me well since I've been clean and sober....all those things given to me in childhood right there in BC.....

You and your family will be in my prayers.
Steve Beasley

Auckland, New Zealand

#12 Aug 15, 2009
I'm a former Brantley Countian and I now live in New Zealand. Bea Strickland was my grandmother and J. B. Strickland was my grandfather, both of Hortense.

These people that got arrested don't need jail, despite The Shooter's ranting. What they need is rehab and assistance on the road to non-addiction.

We do not need more jails, what we need are less laws.

I should be returning in a couple of years. Something has got to give. One of the problems is that there isn't much going on in Brantley County for the teens and twenties. That can be resolved and I'm hopeful we can achieve that together, although it may end up pissin' off a few hardcore rednecks, but hell, a guy's gotta have some fun!. I am not about to let Brantley County fall apart.
barney

Charlotte, NC

#13 Aug 15, 2009
Steve Beasley, your Grandmother was a wonderful lady!!! She was the neice of my Grandmother, Annie H. Hickox!! Wow, you're in New Zealand, how cool. You hit the nail on the head about there not being enough to keep the teens and twenties busy there. It was the same when I was a young teen, prior to being swooped up & out by a NC Aunt. How many times over the years I have wanted to go home........Bea's sister, Estelle, came to NC and stayed with me while my Aunt & Uncle went to Europe in 1976, Bea attended my high school graduation during that visit. She and a first cousin were the only family I had there to see me walk across that stage....many fine, fine people have come out of BC....I hope to be counted one of them. I just love finding another cousin!!!!!
LOL

Charlotte, NC

#15 May 30, 2010
Hey Lacie...is it true that you are an slut? or its just a rumor in Brunswick?
Shooter

Charlotte, NC

#16 May 30, 2010
Hey Lacie is it true that you are a sluuut? or its just a rumor in Brunswick?
PARIS MORGAN

Orlando, FL

#17 Jul 13, 2010
My husband was dennis morgan,donna stricklands brother who was killed in 97 in a car wreck with david able,,left me with 5 kids to raise alone ,yet donna strickland was so into the drug trade and kidnapped my children and stole thier trust funds,, beat them to a pulp,they were abused inEVERYWAY!thats south georgia,,I just found this site myself looking up info on my husband ...
babygirl

Atlanta, GA

#18 Sep 13, 2010
I agree there needs to be more help 4 people with addiction im a recovering addict myself so it can b done
jlg

Brunswick, GA

#20 Jan 5, 2012
man snapper was cool got many memories of the kid rip 1love
outsider

Hortense, GA

#21 Dec 12, 2012
i just came across this forum today, but i remember well the day of this drug roundup, man was i so happy to see that bunch in jail, where they belonged. sure, they are addicts, but they were also the main dealers that were distributing the stuff, greg davis and rex clark were dealing in it at the $800 and $1000 level, selling OUNCES of meth. the sale they got him on was the day when he didn't have any of the real stuff and sold some flim, that's what he told me about it himself. sadly, several of them are back out there doing the same stuff. sadly, their children pay the price for the such. i met dennis jr. this past year, and he told me about what he went thru with his aunt. someone should have been charged and convicted for what happened to snapper and what happened to dennis sr..
the guy above who said that these folks didn't need jail, he don't know em like i do, he don't know what kind of wreckage they caused and left behind by sponsoring and enabling drug addiction to spread and grow in our community...there are other crimes that drug activity causes, such as stealing to get fix money, violence, family. disintegration. sure some of this bunch that got arrested are addicts, but if they needed to be in rehab, the door was open for them if they had wanted it before they got caught. i seriously doubt that they got caught the first times they ever sold.
destiny

Nahunta, GA

#22 Dec 14, 2012
my daddy troy crosby is a good man and everyone knows it thats y there hasnt been one bad word spoken about him on here

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brantley County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Z (Oct '07) Nov '14 Iceman1 18
NewKKK finds place to rally in Brantley County (Feb '10) Sep '14 Stephen Beasley 43
KKK Plans Rally Saturday In Nahunta (Feb '10) Sep '14 Stephen Beasley 16
Hoboken growth (May '14) Jun '14 concerned 3
Deal appoints Collins to DA post (Jul '13) Apr '14 Really 40
dog control (Mar '14) Mar '14 Anonymous 1
14-year-old Brantley County boy dies when car h... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Destiny 2
More from around the web