State Senate Candidate Gene Yaw Tackl...

State Senate Candidate Gene Yaw Tackles Issues

There are 1 comment on the The Rocket Courier story from Apr 16, 2008, titled State Senate Candidate Gene Yaw Tackles Issues. In it, The Rocket Courier reports that:

“A decreasing number of taxpayers are taking on the burden, and that's the real problem.”

News from throughout our paper NEW! To sign up for the Rocket Bulletin and get an email whenever news breaks, enter your email address and click Sign Me Up. via The Rocket Courier

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Rocket Courier.

Bob Pryor

Montoursville, PA

#1 May 15, 2008
Mr. Yaw, soon to be Senator Yaw should start to seriously consider what he is going to do about school property taxes. Most taxpayers I talk to about this issue want the unfair school property tax totally eliminated. ELIMINATED!!!!!
Lets go to a more fair tax that will spread it arround to more people. The business and property owners are tired of paying the burden of educating Pennsylvania students. Please be open minded on this issue and listen to what your constituents want. We must eliminate this antiquated and regressive property tax system and return home ownership to the homeowner instead of the government.
Thanks for considering my input.

Bob Pryor
684 Ridge Road
Jersey Shore, PA 17740

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Impact fees buy goodwill in drilling communities (Dec '15) Dec '15 another whomever 1
News Sayre man accused of severely injuring infant (Jan '11) Oct '13 momof2 7
News Power Outage Hits Northern Pennsylvania (May '13) May '13 Luke 1
News Gas companies don't care about quality of life (Jan '13) Feb '13 Debbie 2
Thunder Road Gillett (Aug '12) Aug '12 Jan 1
News Chesapeake building more 'man camps' in Bradfor... (Nov '10) Jul '12 wife 54
News Governor Corbett issues execution orders for th... (May '12) May '12 Sheik Yerbouti 1