Abel Harding's DUI charge reduced

Abel Harding's DUI charge reduced

There are 1 comment on the Fox 30 story from Sep 26, 2011, titled Abel Harding's DUI charge reduced. In it, Fox 30 reports that:

The DUI charge against one of the mayor's top aides has been reduced to a reckless driving charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 30.

Jimmythekidd

Bay Pines, FL

#1 Sep 29, 2011
i want my DUI charge reduced too. Stinkin Nazis. I wonder what it cost him? Only his job i presume. It cost me my job, my freedom, my family, my home, pretty much everything that took me 30 yrs to accumulate. Not to mention about 6k in cash.
Our government is nothing but a bunch of Stinkin Nazis I hope you all rot in hell. Dont make the laws if you cant abide by them, and when you cant, goto jail just like everybody else

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two more Bradford High students arrested in gan... (Mar '10) May '16 Starke mom 16
News Bradford County Residents Receptive To Phosphat... Apr '16 Jonathon 2
News A Public Monument to Atheism-In Florida (Jun '13) Dec '14 anonymous 20
State Road 100 west (Dec '14) Dec '14 janice johns 1
News Man stabbed at Lake Butler house party (Sep '14) Sep '14 justin 2
News Atheists sue Florida County to remove Ten Comma... (May '12) Dec '13 Strel 194
News North Fla. county to allow atheist monument (Jun '13) Dec '13 Strel 2
More from around the web