Florida - Wildfires Update - May 25, ...

Florida - Wildfires Update - May 25, 2007

There are 1 comment on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from May 25, 2007, titled Florida - Wildfires Update - May 25, 2007. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Interactive Wildfires Map Updates on the wildfires affecting south Georgia and north Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

FormerFloridian

Attleboro, MA

#1 May 30, 2007
I hope everyone realizes these huge, scary wildfires, extreme droughts and abnormal weather patterns are a result of global warming start to take action to stop it by going to www.stopglobalwarming.org/ .
If we all do not take action to fight global warming, droughts, fires and weather extremes will continue to get worse.
Watch the movie/DVD "An Inconvenient Truth" website: www.climatecrisis.net/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizens Freedom Party (Jan '17) Jan '17 Citizens Freedom ... 1
News Two more Bradford High students arrested in gan... (Mar '10) May '16 Starke mom 16
News Bradford County Residents Receptive To Phosphat... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Jonathon 2
News A Public Monument to Atheism-In Florida (Jun '13) Dec '14 anonymous 20
State Road 100 west (Dec '14) Dec '14 janice johns 1
News Man stabbed at Lake Butler house party (Sep '14) Sep '14 justin 2
News Atheists sue Florida County to remove Ten Comma... (May '12) Dec '13 Strel 193