Bradford County man shoots wife, self

Bradford County man shoots wife, self

There are 7 comments on the Gainesville.com story from Feb 18, 2008, titled Bradford County man shoots wife, self. In it, Gainesville.com reports that:

“He was around there a big part of the day yesterday. They did not overhear anything that led them to believe there was any tension between the two. It was almost an out-of-the-blue thing”

Bradford County man shoots wife, self A Bradford County man shot his wife before he apparently turned a gun on himself late Thursday, according to deputies. via Gainesville.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gainesville.com.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#1 Feb 21, 2008
I think he was mad because she refused to cook him some biscuits.
SuzieQ

Gainesville, FL

#2 Feb 22, 2008
It is amazing to me that you would be insensitive enough to say something like that about a situation you know nothing about. Imagine if it was your father and some idiot spouted nonsense about your situation.....though I don't think it would matter to you. I have seen your name on other threads......

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#3 Feb 22, 2008
SuzieQ wrote:
It is amazing to me that you would be insensitive enough to say something like that about a situation you know nothing about. Imagine if it was your father and some idiot spouted nonsense about your situation.....though I don't think it would matter to you. I have seen your name on other threads......
Thanks for yor concern Suzie, but my father is dead. And I see that allthough you could not stand my post, you felt compelled to reply. See you around sweetie.
MELODY

Otter Creek, FL

#4 Feb 22, 2008
YOU KNOW, THE TUTENS ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND IT'S AWFUL THAT SOMEONE COULD LOOK AT THIS SITUATION WITH SUCH A COLD HEART. BISCUITS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MY PRAYERS ARE WITH REBECCA FOR HER RECOVERY AND THE ENTIRE TUTEN CLAN IN HOPES THAT THEY WILL HEAL FROM THIS HORRIBLE OCCURRENCE.

Since: Dec 07

Saint Cloud, FL

#5 Feb 22, 2008
MELODY wrote:
YOU KNOW, THE TUTENS ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND IT'S AWFUL THAT SOMEONE COULD LOOK AT THIS SITUATION WITH SUCH A COLD HEART. BISCUITS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MY PRAYERS ARE WITH REBECCA FOR HER RECOVERY AND THE ENTIRE TUTEN CLAN IN HOPES THAT THEY WILL HEAL FROM THIS HORRIBLE OCCURRENCE.
You know how to take care of "trolls" like this guy don't you?

There is a 'report' button. Just say'n.:)

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#6 Feb 22, 2008
Biff101 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know how to take care of "trolls" like this guy don't you?
There is a 'report' button. Just say'n.:)
Yeah and rule #1 at Topix is do not call members derogatory names. ie "troll" Nothing like a hypocrite.

“Unions are still scum ”

Since: Dec 07

Atlanta

#8 Feb 23, 2008
MELODY wrote:
YOU KNOW, THE TUTENS ARE WONDERFUL PEOPLE AND IT'S AWFUL THAT SOMEONE COULD LOOK AT THIS SITUATION WITH SUCH A COLD HEART. BISCUITS? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? MY PRAYERS ARE WITH REBECCA FOR HER RECOVERY AND THE ENTIRE TUTEN CLAN IN HOPES THAT THEY WILL HEAL FROM THIS HORRIBLE OCCURRENCE.
Sure, besides the fact they are getting shot and killing themselves, they are "wonderful people".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bradford County Residents Receptive To Phosphat... Apr 5 Jonathon 2
News A Public Monument to Atheism-In Florida (Jun '13) Dec '14 anonymous 20
State Road 100 west (Dec '14) Dec '14 janice johns 1
News Man stabbed at Lake Butler house party (Sep '14) Sep '14 justin 2
News Atheists sue Florida County to remove Ten Comma... (May '12) Dec '13 Strel 194
News North Fla. county to allow atheist monument (Jun '13) Dec '13 Strel 2
News Atheist monument is more American than Ten Comm... (Jun '13) Dec '13 Strel 3
More from around the web