Top Stories - The Worst Case of Anima...

Top Stories - The Worst Case of Animal Abuse Ever

There are 27 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Top Stories - The Worst Case of Animal Abuse Ever. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Kristin Smith First Coast News BRADFORD COUNTY, FL -- A dozen dogs are being treated for what animal experts are calling the "worst case of cruelty" they've ever ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jaycee Criscoo

Milton, FL

#22 Sep 23, 2010
^^Who ever that is up there isnt jaycee crisco. its some ignorant person who dosent have a life and needs helpp. its sad too know that someone out there would pretend to e someone there not just too make someone else look bad.
AnImAl0v3r

Lisle, IL

#23 Sep 25, 2010
jaycee crisco wrote:
im a animal abuser , people quit making fun of animal abusers ! i like hurting animals
WHATT???!!!! You Like Hurting Animals?! How would you feel if you were to be abused and the person abusing you liked abusing yew?! I mean. Unless it's self defense...its seriously not right.
Julie

Christchurch, New Zealand

#24 Oct 5, 2010
I don't understand how people can be so cruel? it's sick i dont know why they would do it? don't they have a heart? it make mes sick and sad to see people doing cruel things to animals. Recently on the internet i have seen a lady dump a cat into a bin, a man stab his dog to death and alot more. I have also read that a man ripped off his kittens head infront of his family. I dont have anything else to say
nonya

United States

#25 Jan 7, 2011
jaycee crisco you are twisted and need to see some one that is magerly messed up and we will make fun of you all we want .
Nichole

Bailey, NC

#26 Feb 26, 2011
Brittany wrote:
I love animals to death. i want to be a Vet but i understand some of animal abuse lust a very lil becasue i had a dog once that got hit by a car and we could take her to the vet and my dad is a real jerk when it comes to taking an animal to the vet and as far as i could tell i knew she had a broken leg so i spelented it myslef with wood and newspaper i know sounds werid but it worked to some point but after awhile i felt way to bad so i called the pound for them to take her to the vet to get treatment and get adpoted out and when they came and got her they fined my dad $500 for animal abuse...i dont get how that is abuse but okay i do and dont understand but that doent make you a bad person so i think you should know the whole story before you think someone is a BIG time animal abuser!!!!
REPLY: That is animal abuse what your dad did. Not providing that needed medical care for a living being in the amount of time it's needed is abuse. You aren't your dad and I applaud you for taking action and trying your best to help your dog when it needed it instead of doing nothing, along with calling animal control so they could get her the help she really needed, knowing you would have to give it up. That's hard to do, but also the right thing to do. Along with calling animal control, I don't want you to think just because your dad got fined that you did the wrong thing. Your dad was in the wrong for not getting the dog the care it needed, a broken leg will not heal on it's own. Just like if you were to break a limb of yours you would need to go to the doctor. Living in that pain, if you ever experienced it is absolutely horrible. Animals bleed like we bleed and they deserve the same treatment as you would give your own children. You must remember that. You seem to have a better understanding of what animals need than your dad and you stay like that!..keep pushing yourself to become a veterinarian and show that caring for animals is an amazing thing. I'm going to school for that myself.
p-dog

Bend, OR

#27 Apr 26, 2011
i really hate to see people do this to animals and that is why im writing a report on it. heres the rough draft: You are a dog. You are one of the twenty-five dogs that your owner possesses. You can feel your stomach rumbling from the sickening hunger that has been forcing you to fight for eighteen days. Every time you look up to your owner, hoping he can find his heart and give you at least a nibble of dog food, but every time he yells at you and smacks you across the mouth as if it were your fault. You have learned not to beg anymore because your best friend was hung by his tail on a tree.

This is one of the many animal abuse cases that happens each year. This is not even close to the worst case of abuse. There have been reports on cats being doused in oil and set on fire and stabbed to death.
p-dog

Bend, OR

#28 Apr 26, 2011
jaycee crisco wrote:
im a animal abuser , people quit making fun of animal abusers ! i like hurting animals
you are an idiot and i will do everything in my power to put all of the animal abusers in jail.... you can rot!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Citizens Freedom Party (Jan '17) Jan '17 Citizens Freedom ... 1
News Two more Bradford High students arrested in gan... (Mar '10) May '16 Starke mom 16
News Bradford County Residents Receptive To Phosphat... (Mar '16) Apr '16 Jonathon 2
News A Public Monument to Atheism-In Florida (Jun '13) Dec '14 anonymous 20
State Road 100 west (Dec '14) Dec '14 janice johns 1
News Man stabbed at Lake Butler house party (Sep '14) Sep '14 justin 2
News Atheists sue Florida County to remove Ten Comma... (May '12) Dec '13 Strel 193
More from around the web