Top Stories - The Worst Case of Anima...

Top Stories - The Worst Case of Animal Abuse Ever

There are 27 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Dec 13, 2007, titled Top Stories - The Worst Case of Animal Abuse Ever. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Talk Back: Post a comment on this article By Kristin Smith First Coast News BRADFORD COUNTY, FL -- A dozen dogs are being treated for what animal experts are calling the "worst case of cruelty" they've ever ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
shane

Stafford, UK

#1 Jan 10, 2008
i feel so discused by these people and i am only15
nikki

Ajax, Canada

#2 Feb 7, 2008
i love animals but i hate animal killers!!!!!!
cynthia

Burlington, KS

#3 Feb 12, 2008
Why do people think that it is ok to treat animals like this? I sware that if i knew the people or people now who do this i would hurt them so bad. If i have to i can.
cynthia

Burlington, KS

#4 Feb 12, 2008
if i have to explain i can

“The Head Ape in Charge”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#6 Feb 12, 2008
UUUUGH Should have been "Is" My finges wouldn't work right because my middle ones were sticking out while I was typing....
Cowgirl

East Lansing, MI

#7 Mar 12, 2008
You know what I love about the justice system that we have in this country? I love that you are innocent until proven guilty. Not the other way around. you people are sitting here calling the owners every name in t he book and you don't know anything but what the news is saying. You don't see any pictures or videos just yeah they were in bad shape. You have to have the disciple to look at both sides. I love animals and I hate animal cruelty as much as the next person but it needs to be proven before you prosecute these people before they have even been to court!
ashley

New Zealand

#8 Sep 2, 2009
why is all i ask its like so lame now and peole that do this are just plane dumb put your self in thier shoes what if you were that poor animal
Brittany

Wabash, IN

#9 Jan 4, 2010
I love animals to death. i want to be a Vet but i understand some of animal abuse lust a very lil becasue i had a dog once that got hit by a car and we could take her to the vet and my dad is a real jerk when it comes to taking an animal to the vet and as far as i could tell i knew she had a broken leg so i spelented it myslef with wood and newspaper i know sounds werid but it worked to some point but after awhile i felt way to bad so i called the pound for them to take her to the vet to get treatment and get adpoted out and when they came and got her they fined my dad $500 for animal abuse...i dont get how that is abuse but okay i do and dont understand but that doent make you a bad person so i think you should know the whole story before you think someone is a BIG time animal abuser!!!!
Amanda

Surprise, AZ

#10 Jan 11, 2010
How could peple do that to dogs that have done nothing wrong how do u think they feel im 13 and even i can understand!:'( im crying... n joke!

“"Never get off the boat."”

Since: Sep 08

Jacksonville, Fl

#11 Jan 11, 2010
Amanda wrote:
How could peple do that to dogs that have done nothing wrong how do u think they feel im 13 and even i can understand!:'( im crying... n joke!
Because,(you'll learn this as you get older) people are morons.
coolio

Honolulu, HI

#12 Feb 5, 2010
shane wrote:
i feel so discused by these people and i am only15
ya i no how u feel im only 11 but i mean i get it people are so stupid doing this to animals wat the hell did they do to u? ya? i mean people just have no heart at all they shuld GO 2 HELL!!
bleepppp

Oshawa, Canada

#13 Feb 7, 2010
why do people need to do this to animals? they have done nothing wrong, why do they diserve this harm and why do they diserve to die for no reson?
Anesiawilliams

Galena Park, TX

#14 Feb 8, 2010
I hate to see animals in bad conditons and looking bad you should love animals not hate them.
juggler

Castle Rock, CO

#15 Feb 10, 2010
where are the stories on animal abuse????
holly

San Bernardino, CA

#16 Feb 16, 2010
i think that all of this is just horrible this story really broke my heart click to read
http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/worst-animal...
sum1

South Africa

#17 Mar 4, 2010
75%
The percentage of violent offenders that had early records of animal cruelty.

27%
The percentage, and also the majority, of animal cruelty cases that are categorized as "neglect."

13%
The percentage of animal abuse cases that involve shootings; it is the second most common case.

60 million
The number of households in the United States who have one or more pets.

60%
The percentage of women who are the victims of domestic violence that have had a pet killed by violence.

3.5 billion
The number of fur-bearing animals that are killed each year by trappers in the United States.

2.7 million
The number of animals that are harvested on fur farms.

$5 billion
The amount of U.S. tax dollars that are put towards animal experiments every year.

70 million
The number of animals that are killed in U.S. laboratories each year.

10 billion
The number of animals that are slaughtered for consumption annually.
Sh0ck3dWitAnimAl Cru3lty

Lisle, IL

#18 Apr 19, 2010
How could people do this? I know that we shouldn't single out the people who do that because usually, there's something mentally wrong with that person. But, I mean, how could they? Animals, people think that they don't have a voice in our lives because they are animals. WRONG! WE are the voices in their lives. WE are the ones who can say, Hey, you know what? I am going to be one of a million who steps out and gives an animal a voice, and a chance to speak out. You know, as I read some of the few stories, there was this one particular story that shocked me. One crazy person decided to bind this dog's front and hind legs together with duct tape. That person also taped the poor creature's muzzle together. Coating the pup thoroughly with an oil based paint, the animal abuser tried to set it on fire. When that didn't work, the person stuck it in the oven and cranked up the heat where the creature burned for more than two hours. Sad isn't it? If you guys find any online petition to stop animal cruelty or one that will sentence a deserving person to jail, SIGN IT! GIVE OUR ANIMALS A VOICE, A CHANCE TO STAND OUT TO THE WORLD!
:D And that is all I have to say.
taylor

Milton, FL

#19 May 25, 2010
gosh i hate animal killers !]: it just makes me wanne cryy !
jaycee crisco

Milton, FL

#20 May 25, 2010
im a animal abuser , people quit making fun of animal abusers ! i like hurting animals
Brotha of the Unborn

Norfolk, VA

#21 Aug 26, 2010
jaycee crisco wrote:
im a animal abuser , people quit making fun of animal abusers ! i like hurting animals
You need to be prayed for "jaycee crisco"!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bradford County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Public Monument to Atheism-In Florida (Jun '13) Dec '14 anonymous 20
State Road 100 west (Dec '14) Dec '14 janice johns 1
News Man stabbed at Lake Butler house party (Sep '14) Sep '14 justin 2
News Atheists sue Florida County to remove Ten Comma... (May '12) Dec '13 Strel 194
News North Fla. county to allow atheist monument (Jun '13) Dec '13 Strel 2
News Atheist monument is more American than Ten Comm... (Jun '13) Dec '13 Strel 3
News 9 arrested in pill distribution ring (Nov '13) Nov '13 other skinny 1
More from around the web