Two more Bradford High students arrested in gang rape

Mar 5, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gainesville.com The Gainesville Sun Gainesville, FL

Published: Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 3:29 p.m. Last Modified: Thursday, March 4, 2010 at 3:29 p.m. The Bradford County Sheriff's Office has arrested two more teenage boys in connection with alleged multiple sexual assaults on a 15-year-old girl.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Bradford Mom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Judged:

Just to update this post.. all boys associated with this incident have had all their charges dropped. The girl admitted that she was indeed lying.
Thank you
Decided

Alachua, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Judged:

Why hasn't this info been in the papers?
xrayman

Howey In The Hills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

All were charged - I'll check
xrayman

Howey In The Hills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

Looks like the Bradford Mom is the lair. Joseph Robert Kelly Admitted to the rape. Joseph Kelly's Dad (a single parent) was told By Detective Mueller that Joe admitted to the rape. All this is written in the police report.His first court date Sept 28th @ 9:30 am Starke Court House case # 04-2010-CF-000078-A - Gaige Lee Griffis who ran for a week before turning himself in (Why would he run for a week Hmmmmmm??)- He is not talking was told not admit anything by his attorney. His court date also Sept 28, 2010 9:30 am 945 N temple Ave Starke, case # 04-2010-cf-000078-B. Thomas Drew Reddish admitted to having sex with a drunk 15 year old. Case # 04 2010-CJ-000022-A. All 3 were charged with Rape of a minor. DNA evidence has not come back yet from the 3 rubbers found in the bathroom. All 3 are guilty and will be found guilty. Too much evidence against them. There is also a 4th person involved
Lenny

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2010

Judged:

All those Boy's that took part in this rape charge should be charge as adult because this is a serious charge, they no what they were doing you just can't put this on the back burner and turn the heat down.there is a (consequence)for this type behavior.even if she was intoxicated do you really beleive she would have taken them all on!!if she were sober!!no I don't think so.iam only talking because iam a concern parent.Who got her drunk!!I guess you would say she got that way on her on the devil is a liar.beleive me the boys had input.they need to be label as sex offenders and sent to prison,with probation supervision after a prison term so the courts can make sure incidents like this will never happen again by these Boy's justic should take it course (RESPECT).........
xrayman

Howey In The Hills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

Well, Joe Kelly had another court hearing yesterday.
He was late came in alone made it by about 10 mins before he was called up.- The Judge wanted to know what they had for a defense - Nothing so far - The defense wants to have more depositions taken.
Seems to be a stall tactic to keep out of jail during Christmas time. Now Gage Griffis is admitting to having sex with her. He had too the DNA would proved it if not. He has a hearing next week. We will see what they will try to come up with for a defense -
xrayman

Howey In The Hills, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2010

Judged:

After seeing these Bradford kids you can really tell they are all scums. The Bradford High school is one of the lowest quality school in Florida. With a poor education and poor up bringing this is what you get.
Kids like drew reddish and gage griffis raping young girls after supplying liquor and or beer to incapacitate them first. Everyone wants to have these scumbags put away before they attack again
Bhs2011

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2010

Judged:

Hey don't judge us just because of what a few kids did. We as a school strive to be better. We are trying. To say we are all scum because of what few have done, in fact only three, would make you an ignorant and judgmental fool.
one parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

The 3 kids are the scum not all the kids. This is true
one parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2010

Judged:

What I would like to know is Where was the person who threw the party when the rape occurred? Or was he actually one of the guys that was arrested for the assault? I hope these bad guys do not get off easy. I am glad I don't have to have to raise my daughter in that town. I am sure they there are a few good kids out there I hope. But I heard more bad than good from out there about those kids.
Bradford Parent

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2011

I am from a big town and have moved here because the school's in the big towns are a joke for the most part. The county nor the schools have anything to do with how these children were raised. This goes back to parents teaching their children right from wrong. Why was a 15 year old girl at a party like that? When I drop my kid off at a house, I know what PARENT is their and I have no problem going back to check on her to make sure she is where she is suppose to be. That is being a parent. Having to stop what you are doing or planned on doing to be proactive in your childcare's lives. The only thing about this town that is wrong is that because of some of the last names I can see this will probably be an unfair trial. They should move this trial because some of those families have been here forever and it won't get judged fairly. I know because my friend's husband was stabbed in the neck by a known name and he got no jail time, just had to go to rehab. So hopefully those boys will get punished or they will think they can get away with anything.
xrayman

Leesburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2011

Judged:

According to the report the girl was spending the night at a girlfriends house (parents were home).
The person who lived at the party house (Dillon) picked up both girls in his truck and took them back to his house (parents not home). From there they were offered beer and liquor. The girl remember taking a few drinks and then passing out. Later waking up to 4 guys in the room 3 of them were raping her.
I agree this might be an unfair trial.
If that happens or apprears to be headed that way then a jury trail in Jacksonville will be requested.
Joseph Kelley has a female judge. I would hope that she would not go easy on him.
Court again Jan 24th for drew and for Joe Kelly Jan. 25
bradford 2011

Tallahassee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2011

Judged:

you cant rape the willing that wanted all them and then when she realized what she did she got scared every body in the school would find out so she cried rape its a load of crap if you ask me
parent also

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2011

Judged:

To bradford 2011 - No one asked you because from your statement we see that you are an uneducated idiot. I would bet that you go to or have have been at the bradford high school. If you knew anything about the law then you would know that the state would not file charges without ample evidence. The detective would not have arrested them If Joe Kelley had not admitted that they got her drunk and raped her. The end result will show the truth. Those rapist will go to prison where they belong.
WelleducatedBHSs tudent

Fort White, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

To all of you ignorant ass holes, all charges were dropped, Jess, admitted to being a liar, and the boys were free to go. I do attend Bradford High School, and can tell you I'm far from ignorant. I can guarantee I'll outsmart just about any of you uneducated pricks who decided to comment on this post and make us look like stupid rednecks. I'm sorry, but in MY town, if a girl is found ON TOP of a boy during sex, it's not rape, not to mention she dated on of the boys in the past. If I had sex with three guys in one night, and woke up with a hangover and the knowledge that I was going to look like the biggest slut in the school on Monday, I'd probably think yelling rape was a genius plan. I guess I'm just a little smarter than the average inbread in my town, from the way you make us look.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bradford County Discussions

Search the Bradford County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
A Public Monument to Atheism-In Florida (Jun '13) Dec '13 Jan Tetstone 19
Atheists sue Florida County to remove Ten Comma... (May '12) Dec '13 Strel 194
North Fla. county to allow atheist monument (Jun '13) Dec '13 Strel 2
Atheist monument is more American than Ten Comm... (Jun '13) Dec '13 Strel 3
9 arrested in pill distribution ring (Nov '13) Nov '13 other skinny 1
Bradford County correctional deputy arrested (Nov '13) Nov '13 other skinny 1
Respect transcends religion (Jun '13) Jul '13 True Christian witness 7
•••
•••