Danville traffic stop yields heroin, cocaine

Mar 23, 2013 Full story: The Advocate Online

During a traffic stop Friday morning, Boyle County deputy sheriffs arrested a Lexington man for alleged possession of heroin and crack cocaine .

Full Story
Sad

Cynthiana, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
This is not his first time selling these products.... Why has he had multiple charges possessing cocaine? He has been proven guilty quite a few times. How is the drug dealer always back n the street? If he sold my child or friend a bad dose of heroin and they died, what kind of charges will he get? But on the other hand a child molester here in our town was handed 20 years. i dont understand. Im not by any means taking up for the molester!
This is over his 3 rd cocaine charge now just a thought on not understanding how he will be out in a few months or a year???
car mat

Lexington, KY

#2 Mar 25, 2013
at least they shut one of his eyes,courts are not tough enough on these dealers ,20 years and he might change his ways ,I hope he is given the max sentence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyle County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man serving time for role in Lincoln County dou... (Apr '14) Oct '14 respect 16
Man years older than girl Sep '14 my two cents 2
Where is Jeff Duggins these days? (May '11) Sep '14 Rebel lover 6
Boyle County Music Forum (Feb '13) Aug '14 Musikologist 7
Woman found dead on Danville roadside (Jul '13) Aug '14 blu 452
High school (May '14) Jul '14 poorman 2
Investigation after Boyle Co fair incident (May '14) Jun '14 Ashamed 51
More from around the web