Ky. sends inmates again to Boyd Count...

Ky. sends inmates again to Boyd County's jail

There are 4 comments on the WTCR-AM Huntington story from Sep 20, 2010, titled Ky. sends inmates again to Boyd County's jail. In it, WTCR-AM Huntington reports that:

A revenue source for Boyd County's government is back. That revenue is again flowing into the county treasury as state inmates are again being housed in the Boyd County Detention Center in Catlettsburg.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTCR-AM Huntington.

WONT TAKE LONG

Ashland, KY

#1 Sep 20, 2010
BEFORE "BUD" SPENDS THIS MONEY, IT WILL BE WASTED AT THE "COMM. CENTER", HE HAS'NT WASTED ANY MONEY THERE IN A WHILE... LET SEE "HOW THEY SPEND IT".. THE GARAGE DOES'NT NEED ANY NEW EQUIPMENT, THE SHERIFF HAS ABOUT 9 MILLION BUDGET CAN BUY THERE OWN... "THE IMMEDIATE IMPACT ON THE BUDGET" WILL BE WASTED JUST WAIT AND SEE...WASTEFUL SPENDERS!!!
Five 0

Littlefield, TX

#2 Sep 21, 2010
Why are we taking state criminals, is our county whoring itself out for the money?
Linda A

Littlefield, TX

#3 Sep 21, 2010
Oh don't worry, ol Joe will have them out cutting weeds around the Junior High next week, (with only one guy watching them, and he will be too far away to see them, AGAIN)
billy bob

Morehead, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Don't u dare send them inisent criminals to jail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyd County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cannonsburg giovannis (Dec '11) Apr 20 JonathanRowe 11
Prostitution in Central Park! Apr 20 Suxazz 4
Informant (Aug '17) Apr 20 Suxazz 3
News Hepatitis A Outbreak: Victims File a Lawsuit Ag... Apr 20 Suxazz 2
Boyd county high school class of 2018 senior pi... (Aug '17) Apr 10 Bet 2
Undefeated 1982 cannonsburg middle school baske... (Aug '17) Apr 9 Elmer 2
Big run clay mine Mar '18 Christian friend 3