State lawmaker says he's leaving Gene...

State lawmaker says he's leaving General Assembly

There are 1 comment on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Nov 21, 2007, titled State lawmaker says he's leaving General Assembly. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A Republican state representative has said he's not planning a run for another term in the General Assembly. via Lexington Herald-Leader

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

Since: Jan 07

Lexington Ky

#1 Nov 27, 2007
Now if that Bush backer McConnell would just do the same.He's not done one thing for KY!Voted 5 times against the CHIP bill that would insure 55,000 KY kids!!Why,cause he said "some might cheat"to get benefits.Also since his wife is Elaine Chao the Sec.of Labor the mine safty bills to stop all the mine deaths gas been sabotaged by cutting the number of inspectors and stopping most law suits against coal companies who happen to have given over $150 million to Mitch and his supporters.He stated"the $150 million does not affect my judgement" And the party goes on an on...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boyd County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christy prater Oct 8 Todd 1
Summit RV Sep 28 CamperJon 1
News Jobs in prison a " (Jan '09) Sep 24 excon with decon 43
Nick blair (Nov '16) Sep 21 Ummm 3
Luke Lyons Sep 21 Wait 4
Renter Sep 19 Infoplease 1
Looking for Brick work? Sep 19 Jennifer 1
More from around the web