Man Tried To Run Down Deputies, May B...

Man Tried To Run Down Deputies, May Be Suspect In Homicide

There are 6 comments on the WLEX-TV Lexington story from Jul 31, 2009, titled Man Tried To Run Down Deputies, May Be Suspect In Homicide. In it, WLEX-TV Lexington reports that:

Police say a man tried to run down two Bourbon County deputies Friday morning and is being investigate for a possible homicide in Harrison County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLEX-TV Lexington.

Wow

Macon, GA

#1 Jul 31, 2009
Sympathy for this womans family and friends as well as the other woman missing in Montgomery County.
noticed

Irvine, KY

#2 Jul 31, 2009
my prayers go out to the families of these ladies.
nana

United States

#3 Oct 9, 2009
Thank to all the kind people for their prayers and compassion her childern are still hurting and confused but with the help of our church Mt Carmel and Southside School they are doing better so thank you all so much for everything!
Bobbi

United States

#4 Oct 9, 2009
I would just like to let Bryia's family know that you all are in our prayers,although we can never bring your loved one back, we can pray that God give you the strength and wisdom to endure what lies ahead.I too have lost loved ones in the past that were very dear to me but I have not lost any of my children or sister's or brother so I can't begin to understand how you feel,I do know that as long as you trust in God that he will help you mend your broken heart and make sure that someday you will meet your loved one again.I know that the road ahead is going to be a rough one for the family especially with the trial of her killer coming up it will be like reliving the day of her death but you all must stay strong and make sure that you get justice for your loved one,don't let him sliver through the crack in the court system with a plea of insanity because he knew very well what his actions were that dreadful night.He should rot in jail or better yet they should hang him by his feet and let everyone cut him slice by slice,then justice will be served.Although I know that this is not an option but just maybe it would make you feel better to take out all of the anger and hurt that you are feeling on the very man that caused it all.I want to end by saying that I truly am sorry for your loss and I pray that the families get justice for the lives that this man took.Also to anyone ready this post before Oct.10th,2009 please attend a benefit dance in honor of Bryia and her family at the Elks Lodge on Saturday Oct.10th from 8pm.-12am. this is to raise money to offset the cost of the funeral expenses and I am sure that her family would really appreciate all the support that they can get at such a difficult time in their lives.
Bryias Mom

United States

#6 Jan 22, 2010
anyone know when bass goes to court in bourbon co for any of his charges there
Bryias Mom

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2010
anybdy know when they going to charge Bass with the murder of the Vaughn girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Jun 24 Launius 1
does anyone know erika fangers May 31 curious 1
Debbie Strong May '15 BigD 1
Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr '15 Musikologist 9
News Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for sm... (Nov '11) Dec '14 Daryl 241
News Bourbon schools will extend length of day to ma... (Mar '11) Nov '14 apissedoffparent 2
Bourbon vs Clark game fight (Nov '14) Nov '14 Jimmy 1
More from around the web