Construction Worker Falls 30 Feet To ...

Construction Worker Falls 30 Feet To His Death

There are 2 comments on the WKYT-TV Lexington story from Jun 25, 2007, titled Construction Worker Falls 30 Feet To His Death. In it, WKYT-TV Lexington reports that:

“He started slipping, so he grabbed the friends legs and his friend was trying to hold tight and he just dropped, he let go”

Posted: 5:41 PM Jun 25, 2007 Last Updated: 5:57 PM Jun 25, 2007 A construction worker is dead after falling off a roof in Bourbon County. via WKYT-TV Lexington

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYT-TV Lexington.

jaclyn frazier

Lindenhurst, NY

#1 Jul 4, 2007
This was my uncle Donnie. He was one of the kindest guys i know, he never said a mean word about anyone. And Daniel was my other uncle and my prayers go out to him, he was a great friend to Donnie and it was just an accident. I love them both and will always miss and remember my Uncle Donnie.
remember

Ewing, KY

#2 Nov 27, 2009
remembering uncle donnie by bringing him back to number one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen Wanted In Paris Hit & Run Incident Turns H... (Jan '10) Tue hotdog 36
News KSP: Body Found In Bourbon County, 1 Arrested Jan '17 no name 3
Jail Dec '16 Big dog 1
News Bourbon man avoids 15-year sentence in child po... (Nov '13) Dec '16 Huh imagine that 22
News Paris police: Body found by child ruled a suicide (Sep '08) Dec '16 Freda 24
Family (Jun '15) Dec '16 Linda 2
keep my husbands name out of your mouth (Jun '13) Dec '16 Linda 4
More from around the web