2 masonry workers electrocuted in Bourbon County
Two masonry workers were electrocuted Wednesday in Bourbon County when a cherry picker they were in to work on a chimney came into contact with an electrical utility line.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.
#1 Apr 11, 2013
To all of you that open your big mouth about my wife. Don't worry about what she does. WE take care of Aiden and Ashlee
Add your comments below
|Chasta Peyton (Jun '17)||Feb 20||yeah wow||3|
|Austerlitz Music Thread||Feb 16||Musikologist||1|
|Little Rock Music Thread (Apr '16)||Jan '18||Musikologist||5|
|Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13)||Jan '18||Musikologist||14|
Find what you want!
Search Bourbon County Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC