Teen Wanted In Paris Hit & Run Incide...

Teen Wanted In Paris Hit & Run Incident Turns Herself In

There are 34 comments on the KLEX TV story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Teen Wanted In Paris Hit & Run Incident Turns Herself In. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Police in Bourbon County say a 16-year-old girl that they say hit a second grade teacher with a stolen pick-up truck and then took off turned herself in to police Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
UDONTSAY

Louisville, KY

#24 Feb 27, 2010
old friend wrote:
well i think tela deserves to be in jail just like her crack head mom and bro i mean hell the whole jolly family are nonthin but pieces of shit. sure thay may not have a father but there are alot of other kids out there that dnt have fathers but theyre not going around stealin cars n running into people. i thnk tha whole damn jolly family needs to be put in jail. the longer they are on the streets the more shit that will get stolen n robbed.
Ok now it's time to take my jacket off, WHO are you to say that the entire JOLLY family is bad, you actually don't know the whole family because if you did you would not make such comments....And good god, dumba** learn to spell.
ABZ911

United States

#25 Mar 9, 2010
i am tela jolly wrote:
look all you hating ass bitches. i just want everyone to know the whole story about what happened that day. i was driving my boyfriends truck which was not stolen by the way and also my mom is not a crackhead and she has to drug test four times every week. i hate it when people think that they know what they are talking about when really they dont. i should not be tried as an adult because everyone makes mistakes. i pray for that school teacher everyday and that she gets better. the woman bent down in the parking lot when i was turning in and i did niot see her. it could have happened to you too. so before you start talking bad about me on the computer and about my family you need to know everything first before you open your big mouth. if you were iin my shoes you would feel the same way that i do so think about stuff before you gossip about it. and thank you to all of the people who understand me and who are praying for me and my family.
This poster wrote,“it could have happened to you too.” It takes a rare person to leave a person to die. That could not “have happened to” just anyone. Because most people have a conscience and would not be able to leave a person without aid like that. It is one thing to hit someone by mistake, it is another to leave that person to die and not even bother to notify 911 later. The first is an accident. The second is premeditated.
FYI

Georgetown, KY

#26 Mar 9, 2010
I do not know who Tela Jolly is but I have a master degree in Juvenile Psychology and I know that children do not develop an adult brain until they reach the age of 20. This is not gossip or a rumor, this is a scientific fact, look it up. I am not defending anyone but merely stating that children do not make the same decisions as adults because their brains have not fully developed until they are at least 20 years of age and for some it may be 21 or 22 years old.
Even as adults we make mistakes, some serious, especially under the influence of drugs!
My prayers go out to everyone involved, including those of you who have commented on this topic! God Bless!
Kay

United States

#27 Mar 9, 2010
FYI wrote:
I do not know who Tela Jolly is but I have a master degree in Juvenile Psychology and I know that children do not develop an adult brain until they reach the age of 20. This is not gossip or a rumor, this is a scientific fact, look it up. I am not defending anyone but merely stating that children do not make the same decisions as adults because their brains have not fully developed until they are at least 20 years of age and for some it may be 21 or 22 years old.
Even as adults we make mistakes, some serious, especially under the influence of drugs!
My prayers go out to everyone involved, including those of you who have commented on this topic! God Bless!
A nine year old knows not to leave a person to die without aid and to either help or call for emergency help.
It does not take a twenty or twenty one year old to know the right thing to do in that situation. 
shannon

Anderson, SC

#28 Mar 11, 2010
tela and i dont get along at most times but we have to deal wit eachother because i am wit her brother, tela didnt mean wat she did, it was an accident, she is truly sorry, and yes i think she shld at least not be able to get her liscenes or be put in jail to learn a lesson but she has to live and learn. as for her mom, we dnt get along either but she has straightened up and to my knowlegde has been doin well. and as for the thieft of a brother, casey, my boyfriend, is straightened up as well. i have him off the street and he's doing very good. he's not on drugs or out stealin things anymore, he's tryin to so better and i would really appreicate it if you would at least keep caseys name off of here, tela is sorry for wat she done and teresa is doing better, and as for casey, "the bro" you all call him, is straighting up for me and for himself. i am not bein rude or a smartass on here so please keep him off topix, thank you *shannon
unknown

Louisville, KY

#29 Mar 13, 2010
holla wrote:
well i kno tela & she thinks she is grown well this is the kind of thing tht will open her eyes. maybe she has had it hard but who hasnt? she is nasty she has practially been with nearly every mex in paris. her mother is a crippled bitch & her brother is a thief. her whole family need to b under the jail. she deserves every year tht she gets & the retart tht give her the keys.
that is true she is a bitch i want to get her back for taking my baby daddy away from me she only used him for his car and momey and to have sex with i dont like her and im going to get her back for being a stupied little bitch that takes guys away and just uses them for nothing
Wake Up

Georgetown, KY

#31 Mar 13, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> that is true she is a bitch i want to get her back for taking my baby daddy away from me she only used him for his car and momey and to have sex with i dont like her and im going to get her back for being a stupied little bitch that takes guys away and just uses them for nothing
If she managed to take him, I'd say he wasn't worth much to begin with. Move on and get a decent guy.
antonios wife

Georgetown, KY

#32 Mar 15, 2010
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> that is true she is a bitch i want to get her back for taking my baby daddy away from me she only used him for his car and momey and to have sex with i dont like her and im going to get her back for being a stupied little bitch that takes guys away and just uses them for nothing
hey kayla we know its u and shes not the only one who messes with babys daddys, get ur muffler fixed,get a job and u want to talk about people stealin boyfriends what about u messin with other girls boyfriends. its ok u can have my husband cuz what goes around comes around.shes not the only one fuckin around is she.
concerned citizen

Zoe, KY

#33 Apr 19, 2010
its still true though .n she not hard to find either go to.4th st. with a 20 dollar bill baby.you get whatever you need she need to be off the streets.she is trash as is her family!!!!
Paris resident

United States

#34 Apr 19, 2010
Ugh, all these comments on here r givin me a headache! The teacher, does anyone care about her? About how she is still trying to recover? About the pain she has suffered? About the fact that she still hasn't returned to her job? About the fact that this girl who left her for dead probably won't even be convicted? Think about it!
The police did a horrific investigation, prosecutor is no good. If the girl does live with this the rest of her life, poor thing, that's probably the only punishment she'll receive! So, stop with all the stories about what a terrible life she's had cause everyone has a choice to make something better of themselves and take a moment to consider what this innocent teacher will have to endoure for the rest of hers! Everyone has a choice, except the teacher, she didn't get to make that choice!
TAZ2

Louisville, KY

#35 May 14, 2010
antonios wife wrote:
<quoted text>
hey kayla we know its u and shes not the only one who messes with babys daddys, get ur muffler fixed,get a job and u want to talk about people stealin boyfriends what about u messin with other girls boyfriends. its ok u can have my husband cuz what goes around comes around.shes not the only one fuckin around is she.
You have a very nasty mouth, why would you even put the f word on here?? Get some education, and morals, and diginity about yourself, and all the other trashy women on here, you all should be ashamed...in many ways!!!!!!
Kim Fryman

Georgetown, KY

#36 May 18, 2010
i am tela jolly wrote:
look all you hating ass bitches. i just want everyone to know the whole story about what happened that day. i was driving my boyfriends truck which was not stolen by the way and also my mom is not a crackhead and she has to drug test four times every week. i hate it when people think that they know what they are talking about when really they dont. i should not be tried as an adult because everyone makes mistakes. i pray for that school teacher everyday and that she gets better. the woman bent down in the parking lot when i was turning in and i did niot see her. it could have happened to you too. so before you start talking bad about me on the computer and about my family you need to know everything first before you open your big mouth. if you were iin my shoes you would feel the same way that i do so think about stuff before you gossip about it. and thank you to all of the people who understand me and who are praying for me and my family.
Tela I'm so sorry to hear you were the one behind the wheel. We've had our disagreements in school but I knew you were a good person with a lot of issues to deal with at your age. I also know there is no truth in the statement "innocent before proven guilty". I will keep you in my prayers. Keep your chin up and accept the responsibilities of your actions. If you need someone, let me know.
no one

United States

#37 Feb 15, 2011
TAZ wrote:
<quoted text> QUESTION? You say you know Tela, thats great but how long have you known her? And not everyone has had it hard.And i want to know how you know that she has been with nearly every mexican in paris, WERE YOU THERE? or are you listening to gossip? One more question, do you have a mother, and father? Do your parents let you drink,smoke, and engage in sex in there home? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...i am not justifing her actions, i am saying that the kid has had NO descent supervision........
tela has been with all kinds of mexicans she is nasty and a slut i dont under stand why people feel so sorry for her she does to know what she is doing and she dont care what happens to people and how they feel and i think she needs to go to jail and stay in there and her family to because there stupid just as well as she is tela does know how she is acting and knows whats she doing and that bitch is nasty why else u think she gets what she wants because she acts all nice and then whats she gets it she stabs every one in the back some one needs to kick her ass because what she is doing to every one and using these mexicans for money and cars and drugs and everything i dont like her and i will never like her she is a bitch and she needs to pay for making people life a hell and if u think she is nice and sweet then ur a fucking stupid ass.
amazed

Urbandale, IA

#39 Feb 20, 2011
I was at UK when the teacher was brought in, I saw her family and loved ones sitting in the waiting room in agony over the fact that they had no idea what happened to her and she couldn't explain it at that time. So for this girl not to be charged as an adult is insane. You can't say at your age that you were completely unaware of how to handle a situation like that, you can't say that you thought it was the right thing to leave someone hurt and helpless and for you to try to say that is beyond my comprehension. Accidents happen and it doesn't make you a bad person but it does still make you responsible FOR YOUR ACTIONS!! Good luck and for those who continue to comment on this site, at least spell check your words because it really is sad to see how many people don't know anything about simple grammar and spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun 27 Musikologist 12
Little Rock Music Thread May '16 Musikologist 2
News Decision Made On Fate Of 5 Paris Police Officers Mar '16 All Cops r Bastards 1
Poll What can you tell me about Lisa Hutchins (Dec '11) Mar '16 Curious mind 33
Jeremy banks Mar '16 Wondering 1
Is serenity iop open tomorrow? It (Jan '16) Jan '16 Need to kno 1
tower at Spears Mill Road and 460 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Rick 1
More from around the web