Teen Wanted In Paris Hit & Run Incide...

Teen Wanted In Paris Hit & Run Incident Turns Herself In

There are 36 comments on the KLEX TV story from Jan 27, 2010, titled Teen Wanted In Paris Hit & Run Incident Turns Herself In. In it, KLEX TV reports that:

Police in Bourbon County say a 16-year-old girl that they say hit a second grade teacher with a stolen pick-up truck and then took off turned herself in to police Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEX TV.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAYLOR

Louisville, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2010
I AM SORRY THAT SHE HAS GOTTEN HERSELF IN THIS MESS, AND I PRAY THAT THE LADY SHE HIT HAS A SPEEDY RECOVERY. THE TRUCK WAS NOT STOLEN,& I FEEL THAT THE OWNER SHOULD BE HELD RESPONSIBLE AS WELL CONSIDERING HE IS AN ADULT. HOWEVER SHE WAS DRIVING & SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT THE SCENE. SHE DONE A TERRIBLE THING & I AM NOT JUSTIFYING HER ACTIONS BUT SHE HAS NOT HAD ADULT SUPERVISION IN HER LIFE.HER FATHER DIED, HER MOTHER HAS BEEN INCARCERATED A FEW TIMES, AS WELL AS PARTIES WITH HER DAUGHTER FOR YEARS. NO RESPONSIBLE PARENT WOULD CARRY ON THIS WAY. SHE ALSO KNEW THAT KID WAS DRIVING ON MANY OCCASIONS WHEN SHE WAS IN THE VECHILE AS WELL. NOW THIS HAS HAPPENED! WHAT A TERRIBLE THING TO LIVE WITH, THIS CHILD WILL NEVER FORGET THIS ACCIDENT,SHE NOT ONLY WILL REMEMBER THE NIGHT THIS HAPPENED SHE REMEMBERS IT ALSO BEING ON HER DADS B.D. AND SHE DONE THE RIGHT THING. SHE TURNED HERSELF IN, SHE WAS NOT CAUGHT, AS SOME MORON STATED IN HIS COMMENT. AND IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY WHEN SHE TURNED HERSELF IN. PLEASE DONT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE A PERSON, ON THERE ACTIONS: THATS GODS JOB!!!! AND THINK ABOUT THIS: IT COULD HAVE HAPPENED TO YOUR CHILD!!!! MAY GOD BLESS THIS CHILD DURING THIS HORRIBLE TIME,& GOD BLESS THE WOMAN AND HER FAMILY AT THIS TIME AS WELL.
holla

Burlington, IL

#2 Jan 30, 2010
well i kno tela & she thinks she is grown well this is the kind of thing tht will open her eyes. maybe she has had it hard but who hasnt? she is nasty she has practially been with nearly every mex in paris. her mother is a crippled bitch & her brother is a thief. her whole family need to b under the jail. she deserves every year tht she gets & the retart tht give her the keys.
TAZ

Louisville, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2010
holla wrote:
well i kno tela & she thinks she is grown well this is the kind of thing tht will open her eyes. maybe she has had it hard but who hasnt? she is nasty she has practially been with nearly every mex in paris. her mother is a crippled bitch & her brother is a thief. her whole family need to b under the jail. she deserves every year tht she gets & the retart tht give her the keys.
QUESTION? You say you know Tela, thats great but how long have you known her? And not everyone has had it hard.And i want to know how you know that she has been with nearly every mexican in paris, WERE YOU THERE? or are you listening to gossip? One more question, do you have a mother, and father? Do your parents let you drink,smoke, and engage in sex in there home? AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST...i am not justifing her actions, i am saying that the kid has had NO descent supervision........
LOVEYHATE

Dayton, OH

#4 Jan 30, 2010
you would be scared if you hit someone and didnt have a license she isnt a bad person she dont listen to herself she listens to everyone else thats what her problem is she needs to lidten to her heart bc she has a big one and would do anything for anyone even though she dont have a father and whoever would bring that up has no heart but evem n though her mom does what she does dont mean tela does so everyone shut the fuck up
TAZ

Louisville, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2010
LOVEYHATE wrote:
you would be scared if you hit someone and didnt have a license she isnt a bad person she dont listen to herself she listens to everyone else thats what her problem is she needs to lidten to her heart bc she has a big one and would do anything for anyone even though she dont have a father and whoever would bring that up has no heart but evem n though her mom does what she does dont mean tela does so everyone shut the fuck up
ARE U THAT DUMB? no one was bringing up the fact that she doesnt have a father, u idiot, i was saying that she lost her father at a young age and do you know that it was her dads birthday on the day of her accident??? WHY DONT U TRY TO BE CON SIDERATE INSTEAD OF STUPID. OMG you cant even spell.....LOL
parispride

Georgetown, KY

#7 Feb 3, 2010
Only God and Tela know what kind of life she has lived and the ppl that talk bad about her only know the bad and should take time to help her. She lost her father and her mother hasnt cared for years.But there is still hope for Tela if the courts and SS would do their job and help her.I pray daily for there family and hope for the best
hagag

Macon, GA

#8 Feb 4, 2010
Tela is a good person who has had a hard life..she use to be my neighbor and I seen everything that went on in her home,her mother was running a prostitution-crack alley .you would not believe the mexicans that came in and out her door and i caught a couple of mexicans trying to go in Telas window and I told her mother that if Tela got hurt because of her mothers actions that I was going to step in myself.. Her mother only cared about her addiction and money.her mother had different prostitutes in and out her door any many customers.. It was sad that Tela had to live in that kind of enviroment....There were many times that we made sure Tela had food cuz her momma would never buy any, the only thing she had in her fridge was a jar of bacon grease.... I wil be praying for Tela and hope everything turns out for the best.. and the lady who was hurt.. You know your right bout ss they should be doin there job, I know they were involved then but never did anything... Good Luck Tela... We all luv ya girl
Try Tela Jolly as adult

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 6, 2010
To drive recklessly or stoned or drunk might be a childish decision.
To leave someone without aid to possibly die is a premeditated adult decision. Any nine year old knows better. To transport someone
to another location away from the scene of the crime in order to confuse the
evidence gatherers is a premeditated adult decision. Any ten year old knows better. Tela should be tried as an adult. The court can give her some time off from her sentence for turning herself in. But to try her as a child will do nothing more than send a message to teenagers that they can commit horrendous felonies and serve very little time for their actions. Try Tela Jolly as an adult!
old friend

United States

#10 Feb 14, 2010
I have know the family for along time. Yes it the parents fault. I love her dad but he did drugs and her mother did to..She had a tough life with her mother and father moving all the times. I haven't seen her mother for along time but everything everyone saying his true about her last time I seen her she wasnt doing any better.. Tela need to learn what she did wrong and she is very affraid girl. Everyone think about it try to be a friend because that what the girl need..Drug is our big thing in Ky And I can guess half everyone on here does drug.... That our big thing Drugs. Yes I say she does drugs...Help her then put her down
i am tela jolly

Cincinnati, OH

#11 Feb 14, 2010
look all you hating ass bitches. i just want everyone to know the whole story about what happened that day. i was driving my boyfriends truck which was not stolen by the way and also my mom is not a crackhead and she has to drug test four times every week. i hate it when people think that they know what they are talking about when really they dont. i should not be tried as an adult because everyone makes mistakes. i pray for that school teacher everyday and that she gets better. the woman bent down in the parking lot when i was turning in and i did niot see her. it could have happened to you too. so before you start talking bad about me on the computer and about my family you need to know everything first before you open your big mouth. if you were iin my shoes you would feel the same way that i do so think about stuff before you gossip about it. and thank you to all of the people who understand me and who are praying for me and my family.
hmmmm

Mequon, WI

#13 Feb 15, 2010
If the poster is really Tela.

Leaving a person for dead is wrong, and if this is how you respond then I think you really don't fully understand what you put that woman and her family through.

You left her for dead. Shame on you! The lack of remorse you are showing is astounding.
hmmmm

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Feb 15, 2010
R U SERIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SHOULD HAVE TO SERVE TIME, YOU COMMITTED A CRIME, YOU DROVE WITHOUT A LICENSE AND INJURED A HUMAN BEING!!!! FOR THAT, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GET A LICENSE!! ITS LITTLE STUPID KIDS LIKE YOU WHO ARE GOING TO BE THE DAMNATION OF THIS WORLD!
Dont compare other young adults to her. Most work hard, go to school and are good kids. I think there are way more that are good and do good things in their community, than the bad.
WHATEVER2

Louisville, KY

#16 Feb 15, 2010
Tom wrote:
well if it was all an accident and she bent down and u hit her why did you put her in your car and take her down the road and then freak out and let her out to bleed to death. I just don't understand how you think we all should forgive you and let you go free, I mean yes you turned yourself in but the law was gonna catch you eventually soo that means nothing.. U committed a serious crime and maybe for one second you should think about how the woman and her family feels. Next time you will think twice about what you do and I hope you have plenty of time behind bars before you can think twice again.
I feel the need to correct you, so you can process the information again, which will be CORRECT this time. 1.Tela DID NOT put the lady in the truck 2. She is NOT asking YOU or anyone else on here for forgiveness. 3.And she DID think for more than a second (as you put it) about the lady & her family in more ways then you know, and what she did do concerning that issue is HUH none of your business, I believe that it concerns Ms.Kirkpatrick and her family ONLY. So please get the facts TOTALLY correct before you comment.
WHATEVER2

Louisville, KY

#17 Feb 15, 2010
hmmmm wrote:
If the poster is really Tela.
Leaving a person for dead is wrong, and if this is how you respond then I think you really don't fully understand what you put that woman and her family through.
You left her for dead. Shame on you! The lack of remorse you are showing is astounding.
There has been a lot of remorse shown by this girl, she is only defending comments that are incorrect. Too many people with too many different stories and they dont know what really happened, just what they have heard on these threads. READ them all, most are totally judgemental.
WHATEVER2

Louisville, KY

#18 Feb 15, 2010
R U SERIOUS wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU SHOULD HAVE TO SERVE TIME, YOU COMMITTED A CRIME, YOU DROVE WITHOUT A LICENSE AND INJURED A HUMAN BEING!!!! FOR THAT, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL AND SHOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO GET A LICENSE!! ITS LITTLE STUPID KIDS LIKE YOU WHO ARE GOING TO BE THE DAMNATION OF THIS WORLD!
I really wonder JUST what GOD thinks of you??? GROWN ADULTS, GOOD Kids and as you say: STUPID KIDS all are capable of making mistakes. Do you have any idea of how many facilites are over full of juveniles in the United States??? Our world is the damnation, we have sex offenders,child molesters, murders happening every minute, if not seconds,and the list goes on and on, because the devil is here. Tela will accept the punishment that the court sees fit for this case, she made a bad mistake, which she has and will learn from, She made a STUPID decision to drive without a license but NO child is STUPID!!
Well

Georgetown, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2010
Tela needs to stop talking. I'm surprised her lawyers haven't told her to before now.
jhadekjgfh

Georgetown, KY

#20 Feb 16, 2010
tela is a nasty mexican lovin wh*re
WHATEVER2

Louisville, KY

#21 Feb 16, 2010
jhadekjgfh wrote:
tela is a nasty mexican lovin wh*re
WHAT the H*LL has this immature statement got to do with accident??? And just to let you know honey, You are not a lady like you think you are, if you were you would not put such trash on here. DUMBA*S
old friend

Zoe, KY

#22 Feb 25, 2010
well i think tela deserves to be in jail just like her crack head mom and bro i mean hell the whole jolly family are nonthin but pieces of shit. sure thay may not have a father but there are alot of other kids out there that dnt have fathers but theyre not going around stealin cars n running into people. i thnk tha whole damn jolly family needs to be put in jail. the longer they are on the streets the more shit that will get stolen n robbed.
friend

Cincinnati, OH

#23 Feb 25, 2010
old friend wrote:
well i think tela deserves to be in jail just like her crack head mom and bro i mean hell the whole jolly family are nonthin but pieces of shit. sure thay may not have a father but there are alot of other kids out there that dnt have fathers but theyre not going around stealin cars n running into people. i thnk tha whole damn jolly family needs to be put in jail. the longer they are on the streets the more shit that will get stolen n robbed.
its low to sit and talk about a dead person you people are low, and the whole jolly family, what have they done to you? you just bc a few of the jolly may have done shit in the past dont mean they all steal and FYI tela is taking her punishment for the tragicial ACCIDENT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for a old lost friend Apr 5 Everready 1
Pimps Feb '18 Sammy 1
Chasta Peyton (Jun '17) Feb '18 yeah wow 3
Austerlitz Music Thread Feb '18 Musikologist 1
Bars Jan '18 Newcomer 1
Little Rock Music Thread (Apr '16) Jan '18 Musikologist 5
Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jan '18 Musikologist 14