3 men charged in Bourbon robbery

3 men charged in Bourbon robbery

There are 15 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Oct 29, 2010, titled 3 men charged in Bourbon robbery. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

Three Central Kentucky men have been charged in the robbery of a Bourbon County woman, Kentucky State Police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

United States

#1 Oct 29, 2010
Hope she is ok.

United States

#2 Oct 29, 2010
Yes one guy was James brown...I knw him frm a friend of a friend

Jackson, KY

#3 Oct 29, 2010
Jason and Josh Angel also charged

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2010
Hopefully them Angels will get some serious prision time this time, both on them have never been anything but thiefs and drug heads.They should have still been in jail instead of our stealing.
The newswoman

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Oct 30, 2010
I wanna say good job to the Millersburg pd, constable Kelley, bourbon county sheriffs dept, and ksp for doing such a fine job in quickly catching these three maniacs! They have been stealing for years and that Joshua Angel is a sex offender for rape! Rot in prison!

Since: Jun 10

Cynthiana Ky

#6 Oct 30, 2010
Walter wrote:
Jason and Josh Angel also charged
Now if the Harrison Co. sheriff would just do something about the rest of the dope heads in Cynthiana the town would be alot better off.They need to look into Carrie Mann and her brother Jimmy,they have been stealing from people for as long as the Angel's have. Let's get this scum off the street once and for all.

#7 Nov 8, 2010
I know the angels but who is this brown and how is he connected to the angels

Coraopolis, PA

#8 Nov 10, 2010
who wrote:
I know the angels but who is this brown and how is he connected to the angels
His brother who passed (Ben Smith) was married to their sister.

United States

#9 Nov 10, 2010
I went on Jail Tracker to view their sucker face pics, nice to see them there

#10 Nov 10, 2010
Norton wrote:
I went on Jail Tracker to view their sucker face pics, nice to see them there

Josh Angel is no longer in jail he was released today

United States

#11 Nov 16, 2010
Ya, I saw where Josh and Jim Brown were not in jailtracker, hoe did they get out ?

Columbus, OH

#12 Nov 16, 2010
They had a good lawyer. Jeremiah Vice took their case.

Louisville, KY

#13 Nov 18, 2010
yes they need ta be takin care of but damn yall need ta get a life n quit tlkin bout pple

Columbus, OH

#14 Nov 18, 2010
And speeeling tooo!

Georgetown, KY

#15 Nov 28, 2010
yeah they ALL need to be in jail josh jason james kat and josh gf lacey levart theu all pill heads crach head and they did that shi* to my girl karma is a bitch and she will get you!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tower at Spears Mill Road and 460 Jul '15 Rick 1
Family Jun '15 Launius 1
does anyone know erika fangers May '15 curious 1
Debbie Strong May '15 BigD 1
Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13) Apr '15 Musikologist 9
News Bourbon County smoke-free advocates push for sm... (Nov '11) Dec '14 Daryl 241
News Bourbon schools will extend length of day to ma... (Mar '11) Nov '14 apissedoffparent 2
More from around the web