Man charged in Cynthiana woman's slaying

Aug 27, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky.com

State police have filed a murder charge against a man who already faces two counts of attempted murder for allegedly trying to run over two Bourbon County jail employees last month.

Comments
1 - 20 of 36 Comments Last updated Feb 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
nana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2009

What do you think they are going to do to him? Will they give him what he deserves? I seriously doubt it she is just another KY girl and from what I have been watching on the news it doesn'nt seem like thier lives are worth much according to the sentences these men are getting. how many women have to get killed before we put a value on their lives and the pain the loved ones feel when the men walk away after maybe five years? What has to happen before the laws protect females no matter what didn't these lawyers have mothers daughters or sisters Why are we ignoring this problem? Is a plea bargian more valuable than punishing these men to the full extent of the law?
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2009

Well first of all you know how our court systems are so don't depend on them to get justice done.I would suggest that you keep your daughter's death in the public eye,like call the news channels and keep them up to date on all hearings,make sure they keep the pressure on the law enforcement and just maybe they will do the right thing and not just sentence him to five years.I know the media can be a good thing or a bad thing sometimes but if the lawers and judge see that they are not going to stop covering your story until justice is served,then maybe they will hand down the sentence that he deserves b/c they don't want their reputations tarnished.I personally don't believe in plea bargains,if a person commits a crime then they should not get a chance to have their time lowered by turning in evidence on someone else,they should be punished to the full extent of the law for the crime they have committed!Like I have said all a long this man knew exactly what he was doing when he done this and he has no right to a plea of insanity or a plea bargain.If he has to spend the rest of his life in prison that would not be enough to satisfy me b/c he should have to leave this world and his family just like Bryia was taken from her loved ones, by him.I hope and pray that the judicial system does the right thing and does not let him come out into our community in five or six years from now to start killing again b/c from what I have heard Bryia was not his first victim and I'm sure she won't be his last,if he is given a chance to roam our streets again!
HAHA

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Judged:

Leave poor Bass alone. So he made a mistake. He is really a good guy once you get to know him!
hardy har har

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2009

Thats the problem, He'd kill you before you get to know him. I bet his cell mate will get to know him.
Please

Macon, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2009

HAHA wrote:
Leave poor Bass alone. So he made a mistake. He is really a good guy once you get to know him!
Ok he's a good person...he only murdered someone with her kids in the next room. Sounds like you two are two peas in a pod. Sounds like you seriously need to get some help...SOON!

Since: Aug 09

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

Hope he gets everything he deserves. Life for a life if you ask me.
nana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

maybe haha knows something we dont like how many mistakes do you make before you get punished. Or maybe you know something about his past mistakes. maybe you were involved in some way. or are you one of his good buddies?
barney fife

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

I see that the miderator of the site deleted Mr. HAHA's stupid comments. Thank you very much. I hope that he pays for his rude and crude comments. There is no place for such stupidity.
barney fife

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2009

I see that the moderator of the site deleted Mr. HAHA's stupid comments. Thank you very much. I hope that he pays for his rude and crude comments. There is no place for such stupidity.
nana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

what do you mean if you knew he had a plan why did you not tell someone then my grandchildren would still have their mother and i would still have my daughter

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

HAHA wrote:
Listen I have known Bass most of my life. So he freaked out and killed somebody. If people would of listened to him they would of known about the plan all along!
freaked out? so is that an excuse for killing that woman? I dont think so. Gimme a break. Plan or no plan he KILLED someone. He needs to pay. He admitted to it when the cops had him and the burning car after he tried to run over the jail deputies. And was he freaked out when he spit in the judges face? No pissed off he was in cuffs.

He knew what he was doing. If he had a plan then he certainly didnt freak out. He did it. He admitted to it. And he desrerves to get what that poor woman did. Let him fry.
nana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2009

HAHA wrote:
Listen I have known Bass most of my life. So he freaked out and killed somebody. If people would of listened to him they would of known about the plan all along!
have you told anyone about this plan was anyone else involved in the plan WHAY WAS THE PLAN AND HOW LONG WAS HE PLANNING TO KILL MY DAUGHTER!!!!!
WTF

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

i cant believe u got on here talkn dat stuff, u r bout as sick as he is!! both of u need a whole lot of HELP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

HAHA wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really expect me to help you? Your daughter knew too much and got killed. Maybe you will teach her kids to keep out of where they don't belong.
And yes Bass freaked out. Then he killed her. If you want to know when I talked to him last week, He said he enjoyed watching her face as she died.
good so proof u vistited him adn jail annd your statements here makes you an accomlice does it not? since you knew it was gonna happen. Hope you can sleep at night knowing what u claim you do-which you probably dont. probably just talking shit to stir other people up. its sad cause someone died in this matter and there is no joke to be made here. i hope they press charges agrist you next and catch you.
you know who it is

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

You know I really hope that hahaha thinks they are funny cause it's not funny that he left them girls without a mother. He's a sick person. I know Bryia and her family. My son was Bryia's nephew. He's just a baby who will never know what a good person she was. And the really sick thing is, my son was going to call him "UNCLE." So I really think that ppl need to back off if they don't know what is really going on.
HAHA

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

"UNCLE" Bass that has a nice ring to it. Its just a shame he let the kids live without their mother. At least if he killed them all, they all 3 could burn in Hell!
nana

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

HAHA wrote:
"UNCLE" Bass that has a nice ring to it. Its just a shame he let the kids live without their mother. At least if he killed them all, they all 3 could burn in Hell!
HA HA you have gone too far and need to grow up and get a life and quit lieing and feeding off other peoples sorrow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

nana wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA you have gone too far and need to grow up and get a life and quit lieing and feeding off other peoples sorrow
That person is just talking a bunch of BS to get an arguement started. I would just ignore them. You have much to deal with and you dont need that nonsense. My daughter was friends with of of the girls and its very sad what happened. My prayers to all of B's family.
Bobbi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

'HAHA' you must be a really heartless person to get on here and say that this young lady and her beautiful children should burn in hell.It sounds like to me that you should be the one whos life should have been taken that awful night.Do you realize that these are just small children that have done nothing wrong and they truly do not deserve to see all of your hateful comments about them and their dead mother.Just what has this girl done to you that makes you hate her and her kids so much?I am certain that whatever it was it could not have been that bad, that you would wish death on her children even if it was nobody deserves to be murdered especially small children!These kids have enough to deal with,without your arrogant,inconsiderant a** on here posting your hateful remarks.By the way if you knew about some kind of plan that was made to kill this woman like you say then if I were you I would not be on this website telling the public that you knew of this plan because the detectives that are working this crime can find out who you are and you could be held as an accomplice to a murder.If you are as hateful as you seem to be I pray that they investigate you as well because if you can get on here and speak of small children in the manner that you have,you should not be allowed to roam our streets either.They should put you in the same cell as Bass and the next time he chooses to freak out as you say you could be his next victim!
you know who it is

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2009

first of all haha, if you ain't scared of shit yourself, then why not tell us who you really are. Their is NO way in this world that I am going to let you get to me. And what is really going on here is all you want is ATTENTION!!!!!!!! Truth be known, You really don't know Bass. If you do then you would be able to tell me what his brother's name is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bourbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Aug 14 Elaine 1
librado ramirez and linda ramirez (Nov '11) Aug 7 dont care 10
Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun '14 Musikologist 7
curious May '14 curious 1
Bourbon County neighborhood targeted by burglars Mar '14 noisy 4
Rental Feb '14 Looking to rent 1
Bourbon jail officer charged with drug offenses... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Jail bird 2

Search the Bourbon County Forum:
•••