Arrest of Suspect Wanted for Double Homicide, Kidnapping and Robbery

Mar 8, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

On March 5, 2010 at 1800 hours, Troopers Kevin Burton and Jack Baumgardner, received a report that a Librada Rosario Ramirez, who was wanted for double homicide, double kidnapping and robbery in Bourbon County KY, was staying at a residence in Breckinridge County.

Comments
1 - 20 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 24, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tkf20

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2010

good job boys
scarletknight

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Another fine job by the Kentucky State Police!!!!
sad story

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

it is alway sad when someone takes the life of another but when I see that the police State county or city get the murders i jump for joy.
I want to give a big ol thanks to these men and women who put there lives on the line for our saftey.

This brings me to another thought I heard that the Sheriff asked the county judge about Hazard duty retirement for his department which is what the city police and the state police have and he is not in favor of. I think these guys should have it like the others. You get a gun and a car and respond to every type of call where you could get killed ot have to kill someone even though this is something no one would want to have to do.
Look at what happened in leitchfield three polcie officer shot at there cars shot al to pieces before they ended it. Seems hazardous to me.
just my two cents I am going to watch this issue and see how it goes and my votes will reflect it.
we have a judge race and magistricts that have people running against them.
Cheapskates

Leitchfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2010

Judged:

Its called Ray Powers and Breckinridge County Fiscal Court are cheapskates.

Unfortunately, Todd will never be able to retain good young deputies because of much better opportunities (salary and retirement wise) are available within reasonable driving to another agency...

All police officers deserve hazardous duty retirement. For Ray and fiscal court to just not want to do anything to make it happen makes me think, it's just another reason why we need new magistrates and especially Judge-Executive.
Justin M

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

sad story wrote:
it is alway sad when someone takes the life of another but when I see that the police State county or city get the murders i jump for joy.
I want to give a big ol thanks to these men and women who put there lives on the line for our saftey.
This brings me to another thought I heard that the Sheriff asked the county judge about Hazard duty retirement for his department which is what the city police and the state police have and he is not in favor of. I think these guys should have it like the others. You get a gun and a car and respond to every type of call where you could get killed ot have to kill someone even though this is something no one would want to have to do.
Look at what happened in leitchfield three polcie officer shot at there cars shot al to pieces before they ended it. Seems hazardous to me.
just my two cents I am going to watch this issue and see how it goes and my votes will reflect it.
we have a judge race and magistricts that have people running against them.
Thank You........
Justin M

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

Cheapskates wrote:
Its called Ray Powers and Breckinridge County Fiscal Court are cheapskates.
Unfortunately, Todd will never be able to retain good young deputies because of much better opportunities (salary and retirement wise) are available within reasonable driving to another agency...
All police officers deserve hazardous duty retirement. For Ray and fiscal court to just not want to do anything to make it happen makes me think, it's just another reason why we need new magistrates and especially Judge-Executive.
Glad to see support for this. You can go to work in any surrounding county for much more money and better benefits. County benefits are less than desirable. Thanks for the post.

“Don't mess with me, I bite!”

Since: Mar 10

Hardinsburg

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2010

Justin M wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to see support for this. You can go to work in any surrounding county for much more money and better benefits. County benefits are less than desirable. Thanks for the post.
just another reason to elect a NEW judge-executive
agree

Brandenburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

Mr Redneck wrote:
<quoted text>
just another reason to elect a NEW judge-executive
I AGREE
breck316

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Breckinridge County judicial system is a joke! I never seen such mis-judgement in the family court system. I would never live in that county due to lack of knowledge.
boco

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

I'm glad this didn't turn into a dusty cold case file!! What is wrong with people today?:(
Jimmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2010

Jimmy doesn't know what's wrong with people today.
what

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

i dont see this man doing this he really is a sweet person

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2011

I find it appalling that the only people who's very job puts their life in danger is not paid enough money to live on. Military, firefighters, EMT;s and such, most have to get second or third jobs just to support their families and yet politicians get fat paychecks and care very little about any of them. Can you imagine getting up to go to work everyday and not know if you will live to come home and yet can't pay your mortgage every month? Oh but let's make sure we spend money for a new courthouse and other unnecessary things and forget who makes it possible to sleep with unlocked doors. DISGUSTING! Here's an idea, take all the money from police auctions in the state and put into an account, at the end of each year give all law enforcement a bonus. There's one idea, I have many lol, not that anyone cares.
zeta

Cocoa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2011

Ray Powers.. i remember when he was just a DJ on the local radio station... lol.
WOW

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

for all you people that think you know so much about libarado ramirez case you people dont know shit he didnt do it he was with me at the time all this was suppose to go down so people need to shut their mouth and quit talking about it thank you very much

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2011

WOW wrote:
for all you people that think you know so much about libarado ramirez case you people dont know shit he didnt do it he was with me at the time all this was suppose to go down so people need to shut their mouth and quit talking about it thank you very much
Well there's a rock solid alibi!
what

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

your right there is people that dont know what they are talking about need to quit posting stuff up on here me and him will go on with our life when this is over so keep your comments to your self thank you very much
what

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

boco wrote:
I'm glad this didn't turn into a dusty cold case file!! What is wrong with people today?:(
he did not do it and i know he didnt so it is cold case again
COUNTY FUNDS

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2011

Judged:

melyssakaye wrote:
I find it appalling that the only people who's very job puts their life in danger is not paid enough money to live on. Military, firefighters, EMT;s and such, most have to get second or third jobs just to support their families and yet politicians get fat paychecks and care very little about any of them. Can you imagine getting up to go to work everyday and not know if you will live to come home and yet can't pay your mortgage every month? Oh but let's make sure we spend money for a new courthouse and other unnecessary things and forget who makes it possible to sleep with unlocked doors. DISGUSTING! Here's an idea, take all the money from police auctions in the state and put into an account, at the end of each year give all law enforcement a bonus. There's one idea, I have many lol, not that anyone cares.
not to mention the funds wasted on a 'TRAINING CENTER FOR OUR ATHLETES"!!!!!! there are too many hungry children and needy families. we have schools where these "athletes" can workout and practice, etc...this county does not need a training center! WAKE UP PEOPLE....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2011

what wrote:
your right there is people that dont know what they are talking about need to quit posting stuff up on here me and him will go on with our life when this is over so keep your comments to your self thank you very much
Actually I was being sarcastic, in case you missed it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bourbon County Discussions

Search the Bourbon County Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Family Aug 14 Elaine 1
librado ramirez and linda ramirez (Nov '11) Aug 7 dont care 10
Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jun '14 Musikologist 7
curious May '14 curious 1
Bourbon County neighborhood targeted by burglars Mar '14 noisy 4
Rental Feb '14 Looking to rent 1
Bourbon jail officer charged with drug offenses... (Jan '14) Feb '14 Jail bird 2
•••
•••