Accused man spits at Bourbon judge

Accused man spits at Bourbon judge

There are 32 comments on the Lexington Herald-Leader story from Aug 6, 2009, titled Accused man spits at Bourbon judge. In it, Lexington Herald-Leader reports that:

A man charged with two counts of attempted murder spit on a district court judge during his arraignment Wednesday in Paris, according to the judge's clerk.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lexington Herald-Leader.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alisha

United States

#21 Nov 20, 2009
Bass webb next court date 12-15-09 if anyone is interested
nana

United States

#22 Nov 28, 2009
there is a guest book that anyone can sign at legacy.com or you can find it through the lex herald web site thank you
nana

United States

#23 Nov 28, 2009
sorry the guestbook is for Bryia Runiewicz
CURIOUS

United States

#24 Dec 10, 2009
how is the family doing anyone know
nana

United States

#25 Dec 16, 2009
for those who are interested there was another postponement because his papers werent complete with he is sane enough to stand trial and her family is losing their minds otherwise we are here
Bobbi

Clarksville, TN

#26 Dec 18, 2009
Sorry that things are not progressing faster for you but we all knew he was going to plea insane and they take their sweet time when it comes to paperwork.Just hang in there and continue to pray that he gets what he deserves.I know it must be very difficult to have to keep going into that court room and seeing him stare your family down each time and I know you just want to grab him by the throat and squeeze the life right out of him but just remember that you have those two beautiful girls to take care of b/c without you they would be really lost.God bless you and your family may he watch over you during the entire court proceedings and during the holidays b/c I know they are the most difficult ones to get through without your loved one!
nana

United States

#27 Dec 18, 2009
Thank you Bobbi for your prayers and your kind words of encouragment. Yes it is really hard to keep going at this time because Christmas was a very big thing to Bryia and we spent it as a family all together. Most of the time she would come and just stay at my house from Thanksgiving till the New Year and we were only apart for one New year since she was born. We always watched the apple fall and drank sparkling grape juice or sparkling apple cider together with the children as a family we would bring the New Year in together. I have had a very bad day today because I keep waiting for her to show up with the girls Christmas presents tilling me she has no place to hide them from the girls. I miss her walking around my house singing Christmas carols. She used to get her girls to sign all the older carols like here Comes Santa Claus, Rodolf,We Wish You A Merry Christmas, O Little Town Of Bethleham, Away in a Manger, Silent Night, and What Child is This. She was always in such a good and cheerful mood during the holidays. She knew how keep everyone in the CHRISTMAS spirit no matter how little you had. I miss her so much some times I dont think I can go on without her. I know she wasnt perfect but she was my baby girl and I dont want to be here without her. But I have no choice just like she had no choice.
Bobbi

Clarksville, TN

#28 Dec 19, 2009
You must keep all of those memories alive through her children,I know it is very hard but I'm sure she would want the family to keep the tradition alive.You say she use to sing Christmas carols with her girls then you must do the same this will help the girls to never forget all of the wonderful times with their mother especially during the holidays.I know it will be difficult but it helps the children if they know that the special things that their mom done with them during the holidays will continue even though she is not singing by their sides she can hear their voices from the heavens above and that she is singing along with all of the angels by her side.Also nana,nobody is perfect not even you or I but that is why we ask God for his forgiveness when we do wrong and that is why he grants us forgiveness b/c he knows that we are not flawless,we were not made to be perfect,so don't worry about your daughter's mistakes that she may have made here on earth b/c I'm sure she was forgiven for them all.She was not a bad person and she was a loving mother to her girls.Therefore no matter what others may say, you and God knows that she was only human and all humans on this earth are not perfect b/c we all have our flaws!God bless and don't forget to buy that bottle of sparkling cider to bring in the new year with your grandchildren b/c I'm sure Bryia will have her glass held high celebrating with the angels above while watching down on all of her family!
true

Elizabethtown, KY

#29 Dec 21, 2009
I speak from experience when saying Bobbi is correct. Let the girls know how much their mother loved them and continue what she did with them and remind them how she would do it, but add your own ideas too. Keep out pictures and tell the girls things she did when she was their age. That will mean the world to them and you. Your daughter can stay very much alive in those girls and then their children too. Instill the memories to them.
Duh

Mount Sterling, KY

#30 Dec 21, 2009
Gosh no one is on his side
Bobbi

Clarksville, TN

#31 Dec 22, 2009
Do you really believe that someone should be on his side after what he did?I don't think so,this young lady was taken away from her children and entire family for no reason what so ever,just b/c he chose to take her life therefore we as citizens of this community are choosing to condemn him for what he has done!I can't believe that you would expect any of us to be on his side,he committed murder for God's sakes!He robbed a family of their chances of ever seeing their loved one again not to mention taking those two children's mother away from them just b/c he couldn't understand why she was grieving the loss of her children's father and didn't want a relationship with him any longer,for the record this is what I believe happened and I have the right to voice my opinion.You may think he was not in his right state of mind when he committed this crime but I believe different,he knew very well what his actions were although as I said before everyone has a right to their own opinions as to why he took Bryia's life that night so if you choose to be on his side as you put it then so be it but I will not and I personally hope that he spends the rest of his life behind bars or death by lethal injection would be even better!I have one question for you"Duh" have you ever had someone take one of your loved ones life,if not then wait til you have to go through something like this ,then you may understand why nobody is on his side!
nana

United States

#32 Jan 5, 2010
well another postponement March 2, 2010 if anyone wants to know

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bourbon County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austerlitz Music Thread Fri Musikologist 1
Bars Jan 26 Newcomer 1
Little Rock Music Thread (Apr '16) Jan 26 Musikologist 5
Bourbon County Music Forum (Feb '13) Jan 20 Musikologist 14
Chasta Peyton (Jun '17) Jan '18 Sucks for crack 2
Nick Jan '18 Alex420 5
bluegrass station Dec '17 Diamond 2
More from around the web