9NEWS - Your Show - Article - YOUR SH...

9NEWS - Your Show - Article - YOUR SHOW - May 27, 2007 Developm...

There are 1 comment on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 31, 2007, titled 9NEWS - Your Show - Article - YOUR SHOW - May 27, 2007 Developm.... In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

YOUR SHOW viewers chose to focus their attention this week on the topic of long-term funding for the developmentally disabled in Colorado.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Gary Svoboda

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 4, 2007
I'd like to post a question for someone in the Colorado congressional delegation to answer.

We want Iran to be forthright/honest about it's nuclear program, but we don't ask the same of Israel. Wouldn't our ability to negotiate in the Middle East be greatly enhanced by acting fairly? Why don't we require international inspections of Israel along with international inspections of Iran? Why doesn't this get discussed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Forensic nightmare: The perils of touch DNA (Mar '17) 22 hr Green Envelope 15
News Michelle Malkin: Forensic Nightmare - The Peril... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Tex- 5
News Ramsey grand juror welcomes new DNA tests, disc... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Blue Moon 3
News JonBenet grand juror: I've seen secret evidence (Dec '16) Jul '17 Tex- 23
News Boulder weather: Afternoon showers possible thr... May '17 Charlotte Blackwood 1
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Dec '16 Shalizar 380
Boulder County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ethan 2
More from around the web