Teen sentenced in Lafayette woman's murder

Full story: KUSA Denver 56
Jared Guy, 18, received a sentence of 6 months in jail with work release, 6 months of electronic home monitoring and 3 years of probation - a sentence which was sought by the prosecution. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“.....And Justice for All!!”

Since: Aug 07

UKK FOFF

#44 Sep 27, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
You know what? Screw it. RM - my email address is nephylum@hotmail.com.
I'll be transferring to Everett, Washington to serve on a ship in about a month. Bahrain fell through (everyone there extended their tours to make more money. Jerks. LOL!!!)
We'll have to find another Topix forum to terrorize. HA! Hope to hear from you soon.
I don't think we ever had much conversation, but I wanted to say thank you! I don't think our soldiers get told that nearly enough!! Please, please be safe and come home the same way you left!!

Since: May 07

United States

#45 Sep 27, 2007
...could not get...

United States

#46 Sep 27, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Kaelynn. You can email me, too. I think I might have figured out a way to verify identities, because I'm sure a lot of my less savory fans will email me too and pose and you guys.
If you email me, I'll reply with a specific story on topix for you to post on. If your profile shows up on your post, I'll know it's you, and I can save your email address.
I just wrote you an e-mail and gave you my first name at 15:58 from a yahoo account.

LaLa Land

#47 Sep 27, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Kaelynn. You can email me, too. I think I might have figured out a way to verify identities, because I'm sure a lot of my less savory fans will email me too and pose and you guys.
If you email me, I'll reply with a specific story on topix for you to post on. If your profile shows up on your post, I'll know it's you, and I can save your email address.
I will e-mail you! And I started a Dagoth is going off to war page for you. I know, a little over dramatic, but who cares. I'll be thinking of you.

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#48 Sep 27, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
I'll be transferring to Everett, Washington to serve on a ship in about a month. Bahrain fell through (everyone there extended their tours to make more money. Jerks. LOL!!!)
We'll have to find another Topix forum to terrorize. HA! Hope to hear from you soon.
I hadn't really talked to you much, but your posts did crack me up!

Take care of yourself and come home safe ;)

United States

#49 Sep 27, 2007
RM in AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wrote you an e-mail and gave you my first name at 15:58 from a yahoo account.
.... and I said "buy the way". It should be "by the way". and it was officially sent at 15:55 MDST or 14:55 Arizona time today. That should suffice as verification.

LaLa Land

#50 Sep 27, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I e-mailed you, and it seems I have people saying goodbye to you on 3 different pages now, but just keep checking the Dagoth one.

“Semper Fi baby!!”

Arvada Colorado

#51 Sep 28, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
Might I venture a guess? Navy? If it's true, you know it's mandatory I have to make a sailor joke!

United States

#52 Sep 28, 2007
Marine Corps Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Might I venture a guess? Navy? If it's true, you know it's mandatory I have to make a sailor joke!
Oh crap, here we go, someone call the MP's, there's about to be a cyber-brawl.... LOL!

“Semper Fi baby!!”

Arvada Colorado

#53 Sep 28, 2007
RM in AZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh crap, here we go, someone call the MP's, there's about to be a cyber-brawl.... LOL!
Naa, I never fight with my brothers in arms, even on a blog!! I definitely want to wish him luck, and tell him not to fall off the dang boat!!( Sailors hate it when you call it a boat!)

“It's pronounced DAG-uth.”

Since: Jun 07

Windsor, CO

#54 Sep 28, 2007
Marine Corps Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Might I venture a guess? Navy? If it's true, you know it's mandatory I have to make a sailor joke!
Yeah, Navy. Okay, I'm waiting for it. LOL!!!

“Semper Fi baby!!”

Arvada Colorado

#55 Sep 28, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
I replied on the other thread - "Story Chat is Gone". I assumed you were over there now chatting.

“I miss you T!”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#56 Sep 28, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my best friends went into the Navy, right after highschool (that was long before the internet) haven't heard from him since...but anyway.....ya'll have communal showers? j/k :)

Since: Jul 07

AOL

#57 Sep 28, 2007
Dagoth wrote:
<quoted text>
It took me a second to understand the joke you were trying to make. Unfortunately, Dagoth is not a hybrid of two words. You're such an idiot. It's the name of a sumarian god. Look it up.
And, since I've been in the military for the last eleven years, I obviously don't live in my parent's basement. I love how everyone assumes just from my picture that I'm some black-trench-coat-wearing freak who never leaves the house. I use that picture because I think it looks cool. Get over yourself.
I've done two tours in the Gulf and about to do another. What have you done?
I am surprised that anyone who would call himself futtbungus(totally disgusting in thought & theory)would really think he should poke fun at anyone.

Windsor, CO

#58 Sep 28, 2007
GSXR Chick wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my best friends went into the Navy, right after highschool (that was long before the internet) haven't heard from him since...but anyway.....ya'll have communal showers? j/k :)
LOL! Only in boot camp.

Windsor, CO

#59 Sep 28, 2007
care wrote:
<quoted text>
I am surprised that anyone who would call himself futtbungus(totally disgusting in thought & theory)would really think he should poke fun at anyone.
Yeah, well, notice that he hasn't had much to say since that post...

Just another idiot pretending to be smart.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... Aug '14 DNF 115
CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
Colorado appeals court denies bid to block same... Jul '14 Belle Sexton 6
Dozens of Gay-Marriage Licenses Issued in Colorado Jul '14 WasteWater 17

Boulder County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE