Boulder County veterans take service ...

Boulder County veterans take service a step further

There are 1 comment on the Daily Camera story from May 22, 2009, titled Boulder County veterans take service a step further. In it, Daily Camera reports that:

Mhikal Munny, left, and Ray Meyers stand on the roof of a viewing shelter near Sawhill Ponds on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Camera.

don mclean

Boulder, CO

#1 May 23, 2009
I really like your vet outreach.
My brother is a VN Marine Corps vet. He will be here on June 20 to talk to vets and sign copies of his new book, Loon, A Marine Story, at Barnes & Noble. Just out this week and #4 on Amazon, VN listings.
It would be great to have local vets meet him. He is very active in vets affairs nationally. VN memorial etc.
Let me know if there's a way I can help get the word out.
Don McLean

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boulder County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct 1 Ethan 2
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Sep '16 candy 368
News Boulder weather: High of 61 today with more str... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... (Jun '15) Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
More from around the web