Gusman gets 32 years for Boulder murder

Gusman gets 32 years for Boulder murder

There are 3 comments on the Daily Camera story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Gusman gets 32 years for Boulder murder. In it, Daily Camera reports that:

With a tear in his eye, Alfred Gusman, addresses family and friends of Octavio Sergio Libman during his sentencing for his involvement death of Libman at the Boulder County Justice Center in Boulder, Colorado ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Camera.

sylvia barron

United States

#1 Aug 27, 2008
well i have known alfred gusman for 27yrs never once did he show any signs if hurting someone.
even though he did what he did, my heart still goes out to him. alfred has been throuh a lot in his life and i was there every time these problems happened, i am his cousin and it was always me, my brother, him, his sister, and his brother. we were always together our lives were very hard goin up, now matter what people say i know the real alfred gusman and that wasn't him..
love you cousin
ColoradoRon

Longmont, CO

#2 Feb 10, 2010
Sylvia,

Well I knew Libman. Whether that was the real Alfred or not, I really dont care. You have no idea the challenges Libman went through to get to where he was. A great man! Hardest working man I knew! From Chile, he always talked about his visits. Being in the service industry, we were always driving around town. We would see each other and chat for a bit. He always went out of his way to help others!
cali ray

United States

#3 Jul 26, 2011
I moved out to colorado with alfred in 2001 and I left in 2003 he stayed. I found out about this but never in a million years would I believe it. He got his time......my prays are with him. As well as with the victims family

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
News State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... (Jul '14) Aug '14 DNF 115
News CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
News Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web