Couple pleads not guilty in 10-week-old's death

Full story: KUSA Denver

A Louisville couple whose infant son died after suffering more than 20 broken bones has pleaded not guilty to child abuse resulting in death.
Comments
161 - 168 of 168 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2007
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Afficianado

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Blondine wrote:
Why, thank you (preening...) You have to think a little like them, which in itself is somewhat scary.
<quoted text>
I once knew a clever blond full brained "preener". Actually more a "picker". You wouldn't happen to be ...
Afficianado

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Blondine wrote:
Why, thank you (preening...) You have to think a little like them, which in itself is somewhat scary.
<quoted text>
Just the debasements we have to endure to be empathetic! The price of compassion. I often find my cat more in-tell-igent. LOL
Blondine

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

I must not be THAT clever,'cause I'm not "picking" up on what you're saying...
Afficianado wrote:
<quoted text>
I once knew a clever blond full brained "preener". Actually more a "picker". You wouldn't happen to be ...
NIMN

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2007

Yeah! Ship 'em back to Europe!!!

Gttr Dun!
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no different. Yet another unmarried teen meth queen with a child. You will do the same thing to your kids one day. Your kind of people are all the same.....
A Grandma

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

Why don't you idiots start your own hate and name calling forum and GET OFF OF THIS ONE. This is about a little boy who died. Some of us care what other people are feeling about this subject. We don't care about you and your trolls,preeners or pickers. So go away.
LE Supporter

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

What's even worse about this is that a baby's bones are very pliable until they become a young child. Imagine how hard they had to have treated that child to have actually broken his bones.

They should be drawn and quartered. Actually, stoned to death sounds better. I'll cast the first stone.
Peace Thru Superior Frpwr

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

LE Supporter wrote:
What's even worse about this is that a baby's bones are very pliable until they become a young child. Imagine how hard they had to have treated that child to have actually broken his bones.
They should be drawn and quartered. Actually, stoned to death sounds better. I'll cast the first stone.
I'll be happy if they get felony convictions. Trying to figure out how some juries think is impossible.
Ass Pen ite

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2007

A Grandma wrote:
Why don't you idiots start your own hate and name calling forum and GET OFF OF THIS ONE. This is about a little boy who died. Some of us care what other people are feeling about this subject. We don't care about you and your trolls,preeners or pickers. So go away.
I think that Grandma might need to change her "Depends"!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••