Couple pleads not guilty in 10-week-o...

Couple pleads not guilty in 10-week-old's death

There are 168 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jul 30, 2007, titled Couple pleads not guilty in 10-week-old's death. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

A Louisville couple whose infant son died after suffering more than 20 broken bones has pleaded not guilty to child abuse resulting in death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Afficianado

Bulimba, Australia

#164 Jul 31, 2007
Blondine wrote:
Why, thank you (preening...) You have to think a little like them, which in itself is somewhat scary.
<quoted text>
I once knew a clever blond full brained "preener". Actually more a "picker". You wouldn't happen to be ...
Afficianado

Bulimba, Australia

#165 Jul 31, 2007
Blondine wrote:
Why, thank you (preening...) You have to think a little like them, which in itself is somewhat scary.
<quoted text>
Just the debasements we have to endure to be empathetic! The price of compassion. I often find my cat more in-tell-igent. LOL
Blondine

Scottsdale, AZ

#166 Jul 31, 2007
I must not be THAT clever,'cause I'm not "picking" up on what you're saying...
Afficianado wrote:
<quoted text>
I once knew a clever blond full brained "preener". Actually more a "picker". You wouldn't happen to be ...
NIMN

Denver, CO

#167 Jul 31, 2007
Yeah! Ship 'em back to Europe!!!

Gttr Dun!
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no different. Yet another unmarried teen meth queen with a child. You will do the same thing to your kids one day. Your kind of people are all the same.....
A Grandma

United States

#168 Aug 2, 2007
Why don't you idiots start your own hate and name calling forum and GET OFF OF THIS ONE. This is about a little boy who died. Some of us care what other people are feeling about this subject. We don't care about you and your trolls,preeners or pickers. So go away.
LE Supporter

Aurora, CO

#169 Aug 2, 2007
What's even worse about this is that a baby's bones are very pliable until they become a young child. Imagine how hard they had to have treated that child to have actually broken his bones.

They should be drawn and quartered. Actually, stoned to death sounds better. I'll cast the first stone.
Peace Thru Superior Frpwr

Denver, CO

#170 Aug 2, 2007
LE Supporter wrote:
What's even worse about this is that a baby's bones are very pliable until they become a young child. Imagine how hard they had to have treated that child to have actually broken his bones.
They should be drawn and quartered. Actually, stoned to death sounds better. I'll cast the first stone.
I'll be happy if they get felony convictions. Trying to figure out how some juries think is impossible.
Ass Pen ite

Crows Nest, Australia

#171 Aug 2, 2007
A Grandma wrote:
Why don't you idiots start your own hate and name calling forum and GET OFF OF THIS ONE. This is about a little boy who died. Some of us care what other people are feeling about this subject. We don't care about you and your trolls,preeners or pickers. So go away.
I think that Grandma might need to change her "Depends"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Sep 15 candy 368
News Boulder weather: High of 61 today with more str... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... (Jun '15) Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
News State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... (Jul '14) Aug '14 DNF 115
More from around the web