Couple pleads not guilty in 10-week-old's death

Full story: KUSA Denver

A Louisville couple whose infant son died after suffering more than 20 broken bones has pleaded not guilty to child abuse resulting in death.
Comments
1 - 20 of 168 Comments Last updated Aug 2, 2007
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Laura

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Absolutly Disgusting someone should shoot them both

“Seedy Red head”

Since: Apr 07

D-Town BayBe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Disgusting filth.
Chris

Westcliffe, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

I don't think this site would allow the comments that I would like to print at this time. This poor child should have been put up for adoption at birth. Nothing can be done about that now. I hope for as long as they live these parents suffer!
Peace Thru Superior Frpwr

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Raspberry wrote:
Disgusting filth.
Unfortunately, I think that this might be harder to prove than meets the eye.
Jurors have walked defendants on much more.
Mongotazz

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

My Daughter is 2y.o. and i'll be d***d if i'm going to bury her. She's gonna bury me.

I say let's kill em cook em and eat em.

“'Facts are stubborn things'-RR”

Since: Jul 07

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

For the life of me, I can't figure out why people don't just put their kids up for adoption if they're having trouble dealing with being a parent.

Seriously. There's a line of people a mile long waiting to adopt.

I just don't get it.

RIP Jason. We'll miss you.
Enchiridion

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

This kind of thing makes me ill. I have a 6 month old son. And I could never lay a hand on him in a harmful way. No matter how much he crys, no matter how little sleep I've had. I just get sick to my stomach when ever I hear things like this. If this couple is found guilty, I hope they get the death sentance!
Afficianado

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

When adults self term through their own foolishness, that's natural selection. When adults do such a thing as this or the microwaving Mom it is incomprehensively mind boggling. What a tragedy.
Afficianado

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

It really does tug at your heart. My mother used pound my head on a table as an infant I was only recently told. Explains a lot of things ! lol
ERLjr

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Sick F^#K@R$. Make an example and hang them.
against idiots

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

it just kills me that we need a license to drive a car but anyone can hav a kid without proving they are capable. I admire people who know that can't be good parents and don't have kids or give them up so they can have a better life. Jason is safe but what a waste and how sad his short life must of been

“fish on!”

Since: Jul 07

Bayard Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

The death penalty should be on the table-along with a law that says executions should take place in a timely matter-less than the 20 it takes now, and some state never do it.
ABC

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Mongotazz wrote:
My Daughter is 2y.o. and i'll be d***d if i'm going to bury her. She's gonna bury me.
I say let's kill em cook em and eat em.
WHO WOULD WNT TO EAT SOME THING SO SLIMMY AND DISGUSTING?

“Seedy Red head”

D-Town BayBe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

I have such horrible thoughts I can't even vocalize them! You'd probably try to hunt me down and arrest me. If a jury let them walk... oh my goodness. Regardless they'll rot in hell. I don't wish that on very many people. Probably a total of 4 in my life. Them being two.

There is a special place in hell for both of them :)
Peace Thru Superior Frpwr wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately, I think that this might be harder to prove than meets the eye.
Jurors have walked defendants on much more.
Heinous

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

What a horrible existence for an infant. Regardless of the tale they weave to cover themselves, however they explain away 20 broken bones, they are guilty of not protecting and nuturing the child while under their watch.
Heinous

Arvada, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

They appear to have those classic sores on their faces in their mug shots - meth heads?

“Seedy Red head”

D-Town BayBe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

My son is 21 months old. I can't imagine any one hurting him, or him having all those broken bones. They're so loving and innocent.
Enchiridion wrote:
This kind of thing makes me ill. I have a 6 month old son. And I could never lay a hand on him in a harmful way. No matter how much he crys, no matter how little sleep I've had. I just get sick to my stomach when ever I hear things like this. If this couple is found guilty, I hope they get the death sentance!
Lisa

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Who do they think they are kidding?
madness

Broomfield, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

against idiots wrote:
it just kills me that we need a license to drive a car but anyone can hav a kid without proving they are capable. I admire people who know that can't be good parents and don't have kids or give them up so they can have a better life. Jason is safe but what a waste and how sad his short life must of been
I agree with this. Maybe it would cut down on all the poor people having babies as well..that live a unfit life for a child. I see it all the time working up in Thornton.
against idiots

Aurora, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2007

Raspberry wrote:
My son is 21 months old. I can't imagine any one hurting him, or him having all those broken bones. They're so loving and innocent.
<quoted text>
but that is what makes you a good loving Mom

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••