Lacy's legacy

Lacy's legacy

There are 26 comments on the LongmontFYI story from Oct 26, 2008, titled Lacy's legacy. In it, LongmontFYI reports that:

Boulder County District Attorney Mary Lacy wants a say in her eight-year legacy as the county's top law enforcement official.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LongmontFYI.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#21 Oct 29, 2008
WV Sleuth wrote:
Absolutely, Patricia Fox! I agree!
Ditto, dat!
Shill

Sherman Oaks, CA

#22 Oct 30, 2008
Patricia Fox wrote:
If an intruder is ever found, you can bet your boots, he will be tied directly to the Ramseys.
I wish some of you RDI would entertain us with your ideas of how the male intruder would be tied to the Ramseys. You seem to think that if he was involved, it was with the Ramseys but you don't have an explanation of why he would be, and if you could even think of an explanation, I highly doubt it would be credible.
In other words, what is his motive for being involved with the Ramseys in this crime, because motive is important?
And hopefully it will be a believable motive and not some bed wetting rage story.
Capricorn

New York, NY

#23 Oct 30, 2008
I'm RDI and I don't think there was any male intruder linked to the Ramseys. I don't think there was an intruder at all, save for the "intrusion" on JBR herself

One of the three Ramseys murdered her, NOT pre-meditated and the whole family knows exactly what happened that night.

I have heard plausible scenarios for all three Ramseys and will be the first to say that the evidence points to A Ramsey, but not WHICH Ramsey. I have always had a part of me that leans to Burke, based on the fierce protection of the murderer. I have a hard time believing that Patsy or John would cover for one another, but find it easy to believe that both parents would cover for their child. Just my opinion of course, not shared by too many, but I have a right to my opinion

I believe it was Patsy who wrote that note, with coaching from John and I can't imagine who else they would cover for, even each other

So, you won't hear any intruder "tied to the Ramseys" from THIS RDI.

It was either John, Patsy or Burke, but all three knew/know what happened on 12/25 or 26, 1996
Charleston

Lynchburg, VA

#24 Oct 30, 2008
Mame wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No carrot. Just my personal opinion.
As always then, business as usual.
Patricia Fox

Hialeah, FL

#25 Oct 30, 2008
Shill wrote:
<quoted text>I wish some of you RDI would entertain us with your ideas of how the male intruder would be tied to the Ramseys. You seem to think that if he was involved, it was with the Ramseys but you don't have an explanation of why he would be, and if you could even think of an explanation, I highly doubt it would be credible.
In other words, what is his motive for being involved with the Ramseys in this crime, because motive is important?
And hopefully it will be a believable motive and not some bed wetting rage story.
I have NEVER believed there was an intruder and I still don't. My whole point being due to so much pointing to Ramsey involvement, it would take more than an intruder to absolve them of any guilt.
Charleston

Lynchburg, VA

#26 Nov 4, 2008
According to Lacy, herself, on the DA homepage, here is what she has to say about what she hoped her legacy would be. Too bad she failed miserably!

"She says her legacy will be to create a strong District AttorneyÂ’s office with a vision that embraces the future and offers a staff equal to any challenge in protecting our community."

http://www.bouldercounty.org/da/bio.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Dec '16 Shalizar 383
News JonBenet grand juror: I've seen secret evidence Dec '16 KCinNYC 19
Boulder County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct '16 Ethan 2
News Boulder weather: High of 61 today with more str... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... (Jun '15) Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
More from around the web