Serial killer case may impact Colo. Attorney General's race

Full story: Fox 31 KDVR 13
Scott Kimball talked with FOX31's Julie Hayden from prison. DENVER - FOX31 News has learned that the FBI has been back out to the former house of convicted serial killer Scott Lee Kimball, searching for evidence in other murder cases. Full Story
test

Hayden, CO

#1 Sep 28, 2010
test
bill

Denver, CO

#2 Sep 28, 2010
the rest of this headline should read "...or it may not"

Holy wishy-washy sh!t.
FOX 31 just keeps trotting this a-hole out regardless of whether there is anything new or relevant.
How about this: "psycopaths dont get to keep talking their bullsh&t on TV."
He is in Jail beacuse he KILLED PEOPLE.
Stop giving him a say in anything.
Thunderbird

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 29, 2010
Well the FBI is stupid for useing a killer as a informent. now a sixteen year girl is dead and her family has to suffer. it sucks
Swift Justice

Tulsa, OK

#4 Sep 29, 2010
Why is this animal still alive?
Serial Killers are trophies to the judicial system and are kept alive for years like some dangerous pet and the information on other murders they may have commited. They play the authorities like a fiddle!
Frank Pistol

Denver, CO

#5 Sep 29, 2010
You guys at KDVR are getting warm. Marco.... Polo.... No, ladies, I am not blaming you.

Lets get you closer now to covering the re-election hopes of District Judges Jolene Blair and Terry Gilmore and spelling out for us what they did and why they are not being prosecuted.

Its not like you had any trouble dragging that woman's name through the mud for months on end when she was being tried for habitual drunk driving and the killing of two librarians. Habitual means that when they get caught the assumption is that we may and probably are only looking at the tip of the iceberg for what damage they have been causing, doesn't it?

You really don't see any connection between her obsessive compulsive behavior and how District Judges Jolene Blair and Terry Gilmore were exercising their responsibilities as prosecutors? Shame on your station managers holding back any journalistic instincts you have in that matter, as well. Stay well.
Frank Pistol

Denver, CO

#6 Sep 29, 2010
Hey look, they guys at KDVR have a basket of lemons and peanuts.
Frank Pistol

Denver, CO

#7 Sep 29, 2010
Thunderbird wrote:
Well the FBI is stupid for useing a killer as a informent. now a sixteen year girl is dead and her family has to suffer. it sucks
Beyond stupidity; sinful. They were only concerned for their careers and they knew people were going to get hurt and made sue they had a good place to hide when it was time to be accountable.
the_punnisher

Littleton, CO

#8 Sep 29, 2010
Do you still want this kind of stupid person to remain in the top enforcement spot in Colorado?

I think Colorado Laws would be served better by someone else.....who will do better than play games and gamble with citizens lives...
Dont Worry

Denver, CO

#9 Sep 29, 2010
Scott is a gringo he is sick in the head...Ya thats why they do it....
Frank Pistol

Denver, CO

#10 Sep 29, 2010
the_punnisher wrote:
Do you still want this kind of stupid person to remain in the top enforcement spot in Colorado?
I think Colorado Laws would be served better by someone else.....who will do better than play games and gamble with citizens lives...
Why not? It was a fair question he was asking the police, with respect the rights he had granted to him with that restraining order. If he was at home when those two (or anyone who was served with a restraining order to stay away from him) cam walking through his door, he was in his rights to shoot both of them on the spot. I don't understand what the problem was. He should have his record expunged. The fact that he did not is the only confusing part of this story. Maybe an expunged record would have been a black mark on the people's records who policed and prosecuted the case and he was being courteous to them. Big mistake. They were part if the problem, not the solution. Now the rest of us have to still deal with all of them.
Monty

Denver, CO

#11 Sep 30, 2010
Once again a member of the party of personal responsibility, Knows nothing sees nothing. Except that it's definitely the other guy's fault.
BIG MOUTH

Berthoud, CO

#12 Sep 30, 2010
John Suthers ... FACTS ARE IN... you let this man run amuck... NOW YOU'RE DONE
Frank Pistol

Denver, CO

#13 Oct 1, 2010
Frank Pistol wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? It was a fair question he was asking the police, with respect the rights he had granted to him with that restraining order. If he was at home when those two (or anyone who was served with a restraining order to stay away from him) cam walking through his door, he was in his rights to shoot both of them on the spot. I don't understand what the problem was. He should have his record expunged. The fact that he did not is the only confusing part of this story. Maybe an expunged record would have been a black mark on the people's records who policed and prosecuted the case and he was being courteous to them. Big mistake. They were part if the problem, not the solution. Now the rest of us have to still deal with all of them.
Ooops. wrong story. I though this was the story about the prosecutor who asked if he had to shoot his wife to get the police to enforce a restraining order. Getting carried away and jumping too soon again by my own issues. Sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House Oct 13 EvaKosinski 1
T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... Aug '14 DNF 115
CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
Colorado appeals court denies bid to block same... Jul '14 Belle Sexton 6
Dozens of Gay-Marriage Licenses Issued in Colorado Jul '14 WasteWater 17

Boulder County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE