Marijuana field discovered, police se...

Marijuana field discovered, police search for 2 armed suspects

There are 50 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Aug 30, 2010, titled Marijuana field discovered, police search for 2 armed suspects. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

Boulder County Sheriff's deputies uncovered a marijuana field west of Lyons on Monday, and authorities were looking for two suspects they described as "heavily armed." Deputies were acting on a tip when they found the field near Raymond and Riverside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

RRD

Arvada, CO

#30 Aug 31, 2010
No way. Such honest and productive people of this society. Shocked I tell you
No Prisoners

Tulsa, OK

#32 Aug 31, 2010
Gee, what are all the MMJ dispenseries going to do with out the illegal Mexicans growing and selling cut rate pot to them?
People in Littleton will be paying through the nose for their "Medicine"!
No Prisoners

Tulsa, OK

#33 Aug 31, 2010
Tulsa Oklahomo wrote:
Shoot to kill
We don't want to hear about your sexual preferences. This story is about illegal pot growing.
My aren't you a violent one!
Johnny Rotten

Colorado Springs, CO

#34 Aug 31, 2010
No Prisoners wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want to hear about your sexual preferences. This story is about illegal pot growing.
My aren't you a violent one!
That's pretty funny, seeing you tell someone else to stay on topic. Oh, the irony. If there are 2 morons in Tulsa who are obsessed with Colorado news, and I have the wrong one, I apologize.
Mikey of Denver

Tulsa, OK

#35 Aug 31, 2010
Man, there goes my cheap MMJ. Now I have to get get a second job to support my recreational use,oops I mean for my medical condition.
No Prisoners

Tulsa, OK

#36 Aug 31, 2010
Johnny Rotten wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty funny, seeing you tell someone else to stay on topic. Oh, the irony. If there are 2 morons in Tulsa who are obsessed with Colorado news, and I have the wrong one, I apologize.
Hey Johnny, it is funny since I'm just messing with their minds.
So tell me you why did you stick your nose in this and get off topic?
You have to get a clue! You obviously haven't heard me say time and time again since this PC shows Tulsa and I'm in Wheatridge and a native. All I want to do is post in peace but some of these morons like the freak from Littleton and a couple others continue to harrass me. Does that make sense? I will not mess with anyone unless the mess with me first and day after day.
Cuban0Uno

Denver, CO

#37 Aug 31, 2010
I'm going to have to saddle up my Sticky AngeI Wings and get on up there before they remove all the weed.$_h it, Beth would be stoned for the next two months if she could raid that supply.

Blazin' saddles in Tulsa, literally!
Hymie Goldberg

Denver, CO

#38 Aug 31, 2010
Johnny Rotten wrote:
<quoted text>That's pretty funny, seeing you tell someone else to stay on topic. Oh, the irony. If there are 2 morons in Tulsa who are obsessed with Colorado news, and I have the wrong one, I apologize.
Ha ha ha!!!!

That says it all.
Wolfman

Denver, CO

#39 Aug 31, 2010
No Prisoners wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Johnny, it is funny since I'm just messing with their minds.
So tell me you why did you stick your nose in this and get off topic?
You have to get a clue! You obviously haven't heard me say time and time again since this PC shows Tulsa and I'm in Wheatridge and a native. All I want to do is post in peace but some of these morons like the freak from Littleton and a couple others continue to harrass me. Does that make sense? I will not mess with anyone unless the mess with me first and day after day.
all these poster's can't be wrong you've brought all this on your self Tulsa Troll.
Big Al

Arvada, CO

#45 Aug 31, 2010
Yawn !
Slubomar

United States

#46 Aug 31, 2010
I don't care who you are...that there is funny. SWAT teams, really?
Slubomar

United States

#47 Aug 31, 2010
No Prisoners wrote:
Gee, what are all the MMJ dispenseries going to do with out the illegal Mexicans growing and selling cut rate pot to them?
People in Littleton will be paying through the nose for their "Medicine"!
Hey Pinhead...just so you know the only people who still smoke Mexican weed are Mexicans. They're the only ones who steal it too. No harm no foul. The best stuff is grown indoors anyway so let the Mexicans play.
CIA

Tulsa, OK

#48 Aug 31, 2010
Slubomar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pinhead...just so you know the only people who still smoke Mexican weed are Mexicans. They're the only ones who steal it too. No harm no foul. The best stuff is grown indoors anyway so let the Mexicans play.
Hey, that's my name for you pinhead and others of course.
If Mexicans are growing it here or in Mexico it's still Mexican's weed "Pinhead"!
From your uninformed post you sound like you have been smoking the real cheap Mexican stuff grown outdoors near an outhouse!
You really are the question to an answer no one asked!
Ha! HA! Look at me I'm a smart eunuch!!! What I'm lacking down there I make up for up here!
LOL
Egg

Brighton, CO

#49 Aug 31, 2010
Hurry up shut down those American grow operations! The murderous Mexican drug cartels are losing millions of dollars each day in lost revenues because we can grow our own instead of depending on illegal imports. Have a heart. They really do need the money to buy more arms and munitions to keep killing Mexican and American citizens, politicians, and peace officers who keep getting in the way of their drug trafficking. More than 23,000 murders in less than the last ten years. That's five times as many deaths as our troops have suffered in Iraq! What ever you do, don't cut off their demand by keeping our drug use, drug trade, resulting revenues, profits, and taxes within our own borders. And, yes, for your information, I was being sarcastic.
Egg

Brighton, CO

#50 Aug 31, 2010
Slubomar wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Pinhead...just so you know the only people who still smoke Mexican weed are Mexicans. They're the only ones who steal it too. No harm no foul. The best stuff is grown indoors anyway so let the Mexicans play.
Panama? Costa Rica? Nicaragua? Guatemala? Just about any country that is known for the best coffee on earth also has the best outdoor pot growing conditions. Sun, ambient temperature, humidity, carbon dioxide from decaying plant life in the rain forests, etc. Americans have to grow the stuff indoors in controlled environments to mimic all of these conditions to get the same high quality and it is rare that they do. Don't be lame. Mexico is just a gateway for the top shelf stuff. We are up against more than just the Mexicans on this one! Mexico and Central Americans are fools for not legalizing this cash crop and getting into contracted agreements with American States for the import/export of medicinal marijuana, similar to the world Poppy trade large pharma companies enjoy for pain killing medicines. And don't get me started about the FDA's recent decision against a Boulder company for using stems cells to CURE chronic pain conditions. Can you say "good-by billions of dollars in profits every year for the large pharma companies dealing opium"?
mad mad mad

Denver, CO

#51 Aug 31, 2010
Slubomar wrote:
I don't care who you are...that there is funny. SWAT teams, really?
DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES GET BETWEEN THE SWAT TEAM AND THEIR POT! They have no sense of humor! Swat teams are much easier to get along with after they have their pot. Unless, of course it's the Denver swat team. They'll just beat the crap out of anybody for any reason, pot or no pot.
Cat Man

Brighton, CO

#52 Aug 31, 2010
Egg wrote:
Hurry up shut down those American grow operations! The murderous Mexican drug cartels are losing millions of dollars each day in lost revenues because we can grow our own instead of depending on illegal imports. Have a heart. They really do need the money to buy more arms and munitions to keep killing Mexican and American citizens, politicians, and peace officers who keep getting in the way of their drug trafficking. More than 23,000 murders in less than the last ten years. That's five times as many deaths as our troops have suffered in Iraq! What ever you do, don't cut off their demand by keeping our drug use, drug trade, resulting revenues, profits, and taxes within our own borders. And, yes, for your information, I was being sarcastic.
Do the reporters or staffers or both at KDVR post, reply, or judge some of these remarks?

“Harmony with Nature”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#53 Aug 31, 2010
Why are they wasting out tax dollars in finding a few plants in the hills, they even said the were going to waste more tax dollars and look for more with more men and helicopters. Why are the not spending their time on real crimes? So many stupid wars to end and the war on drugs is on top of the list of stupid.
boo

Denver, CO

#54 Aug 31, 2010
Pot heads are not stealing these plants. Junkies are.
boo

Denver, CO

#55 Aug 31, 2010
If you want to think it about it that way... why not get rid of all the Mexicans smuggling Heroin into the U.S. they contribute to making people junkies? You know that Mexican officals allow them free after they have been deported, right? Yeah, that means those drug dealers just walk across the border again without any persecution. Stop putting pot heads in jail. Jail the people who steal souls.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Sep '17 Green Envelope 381
News Forensic nightmare: The perils of touch DNA (Mar '17) Sep '17 Green Envelope 15
News Michelle Malkin: Forensic Nightmare - The Peril... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Tex- 5
News Ramsey grand juror welcomes new DNA tests, disc... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Blue Moon 3
News JonBenet grand juror: I've seen secret evidence (Dec '16) Jul '17 Tex- 23
News Boulder weather: Afternoon showers possible thr... May '17 Charlotte Blackwood 1
Boulder County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Ethan 2
More from around the web