Boulder County man arrested after dog found 'unresponsive'

There are 4 comments on the Colorado Daily story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Boulder County man arrested after dog found 'unresponsive'. In it, Colorado Daily reports that:

Thomas Leurck, 48, of Superior A 48-year-old Superior man faces a cruelty to animals charge after deputies with the Boulder County Sheriff's Office found his beagle unresponsive and struggling to breathe Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colorado Daily.

Mean People Suck

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Wow Tom, you really did it this time. Poor Tikka....what did that sweet dog ever do to you?

Rot bastard!
The Bird Man NYC

New York, NY

#2 Dec 19, 2009
Must be tough sitting in your cell without something smaller than you to abuse... Try not to drop the soap on your way to hell.
Caging a piece of filth, like you, is LONG overdue.
Tiny Mouse

Austin, TX

#3 Mar 4, 2010
I just found this news article and had to comment. It's a shame you proved to be the coward I thought you were when you lived in Michigan. But, his wife did the right thing in protecting the dog from any further abuse by him...that was to get a restraining order, which he violated from his jail. He's nuts.
Friends of Tikka

Frederick, MD

#4 Mar 6, 2010
Tiny Mouse wrote:
I just found this news article and had to comment. It's a shame you proved to be the coward I thought you were when you lived in Michigan. But, his wife did the right thing in protecting the dog from any further abuse by him...that was to get a restraining order, which he violated from his jail. He's nuts.
Oh No, he got away with it all - always does. No one is protecting the dog, why you ask? B'cuz the dog "Tikka" didn't die. Yes, you are correct, he is nuts - treats two of his three children much the same way. The man is a total coward and all things that happen to him are ALWAYS someone elses fault - either the dog or one of his two sons. JERK!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
News State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... (Jul '14) Aug '14 DNF 115
News CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
News Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
News Colorado appeals court denies bid to block same... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Belle Sexton 6
More from around the web