High School Students Stage Walkout, d...

High School Students Stage Walkout, days after engagement with police

There are 3 comments on the www.myfoxcolorado.com story from May 20, 2008, titled High School Students Stage Walkout, days after engagement with police. In it, www.myfoxcolorado.com reports that:

A brawl between some Denver high school students and police officers last week was behind a walkout at the school Monday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.myfoxcolorado.com.

“See the picture, it says it al”

Since: Nov 07

#1 May 20, 2008
Here is yet another story where the media only gets part of the truth. Well ladies and gentlemen, I give you the "tape".

Click here: http://www.scancolorado.com/LibraryArticle516...

“This too shall pass”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#2 May 22, 2008
Thanks for posting the audio link. Sounds like there was a lot of restraint on the part of the PD and could have been a lot more arrests.

Maybe they should have locked the doors behind all the students who walked out and gave them all walking papers ala "lean on me".

“Do it right the first time!”

Since: May 08

Albuquerque N.M.

#3 May 23, 2008
Those who were there well, know the truth. It is a sad day when appropriate force is mis directed by PRESS, and or "higher up" as wrong.

Thank You Skeletor for the attempt to set the record straight, if no one else does I apprciate it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boulder County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct 1 Ethan 2
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Sep '16 candy 368
News Boulder weather: High of 61 today with more str... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... (Jun '15) Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
More from around the web