Medical marijuana user acquitted of i...

Medical marijuana user acquitted of illegal possession

There are 3 comments on the KDVR story from Aug 7, 2009, titled Medical marijuana user acquitted of illegal possession. In it, KDVR reports that:

A medical marijuana user has been acquitted of charges that he possessed too much of the drug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KDVR.

my two cents

Hebron, KY

#1 Aug 7, 2009
HURRAY!!!!!!!! good for him. solve a problem make it nation wide.
Palooka

Monroe, LA

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Vindicated, good!!
John

Greenville, SC

#3 Jun 4, 2010
I am happy that he was released, however he and all who use marijuana should be left alone. The authorities could honestly be putting all that time and money tracking down and punishing violent offenders. Istead they are harasing inocents that use something that hurts no one. However if it does hurt someone its only going to be the user. The funny thing is that so far all the research I have seen points to the fact it is harmless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet grand juror: I've seen secret evidence (Dec '16) Feb 18 Blue Bottle 31
News Judge orders Boulder DA to show why Ramsey indi... (Oct '13) Feb 14 Anonymous 3
News Bizarre JonBenet' Ramsey update (Mar '11) Jan 30 Secret Ingredient 562
News Forensic nightmare: The perils of touch DNA (Mar '17) Jan '18 Secret Sauce 17
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Sep '17 Green Envelope 381
News Michelle Malkin: Forensic Nightmare - The Peril... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Tex- 5
News Ramsey grand juror welcomes new DNA tests, disc... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Blue Moon 3
More from around the web