Missing ballots remain a mystery

Missing ballots remain a mystery

There are 2 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Jun 30, 2007, titled Missing ballots remain a mystery. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" About 900 special election ballots mailed to University of Colorado students living on-campus are unaccounted for, according to the Boulder City Clerk's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

Are You Kidding

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 30, 2007
"Lewis also says that ballots will be reissued and officially returned by CU as 'undeliverable' to properly account for the ballots issued to electors with CU residence hall addresses."

What? So you're telling me they are going to reissue ballots that they KNOW they will get back, just so CU can send them back and they're officially account for? That's a stupid, ridiculous waste of time and money! Issuing new ballots still doesn't account for the ones that are actually missing...but as long as the government wants to waste time and money, it's all good.
GiveItUp

Denver, CO

#2 Jun 30, 2007
Really gives you confidence in the voting system. Can't trust what can't be counted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
News State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... (Jul '14) Aug '14 DNF 115
News CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
News Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web