JonBenet Suspect Karr's Advisement Se...

JonBenet Suspect Karr's Advisement Set For Monday

There are 10 comments on the Cbs4denver.com story from Aug 25, 2006, titled JonBenet Suspect Karr's Advisement Set For Monday. In it, Cbs4denver.com reports that:

A Boulder County district judge set John Mark Karr's advisement for Monday afternoon at the Boulder County Justice Center in an order signed and released Friday.The short hearing in the JonBenet Ramsey case was ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cbs4denver.com.

paul

Seymour, CT

#1 Aug 26, 2006
Mr. Karr has also admitted to having been on the grassy knoll in Dallas, November 22, 1963.
Yada

Humble, TX

#2 Aug 26, 2006
This guy is not crazy only crazy like a fox. I bet a lawyer and that psychologist teacher were in on coaching him and preparing for this.There will likely be a book deal to said psychologist, why not movie deal too.

This man may be a high risk sex offender who knows he has sex offender charges to face. By making out he was in Boulder, Co. X-mas of 196 when his wife said no he was at home, he does two things. One, in the current time he looks like he cannot be competent to stand trial because of mental illness which means he cannot be tried for any charges at this time. He would end up locked in a mental institution for some time six months or more. If his competency cannot be restored, then he will never be tried.
Two, by regressing the timeline of his mental disturbance to 1996, he makes out that it is chronic. He opens a wide causeway fro him to now claim to be not criminally responsible for charges since 1996 and likely not criminally responsible for charges before 1996. Because then it could be fairly well supported he was disturbed for some time prior to 1996. The lawyer was brilliant in having this put on international news with people who know Karr in the past to attest as witnesses to his disturbed mind since his teen years.
Basically, from this whole orchestration this high risk sex offender, if he is that, will never pay for his crimes because he will be judged not competent to go to court and even if he were to then judged not responsible for his own actions. Stupendous! I did not say I like it.
Gitouttahere

Satellite Beach, FL

#3 Aug 26, 2006
This whole thing is a book deal scheme. Act like you're crazy, create a big splash with the moron media group, serve a little time, get probation, make a ga-zillion dollars... laugh yourself into early retirement. The jokes on us folks!
jan michigan

Hudsonville, MI

#4 Aug 26, 2006
I THINK KARR IS GUILTY OF JON BENET
MURDER, AND HE SEEKS MUCH ATTENTION
AND THAT IS WHAT HE IS GETTING.
LOOK AT HIS PAST. THIS GUY IS MORE
THAN NUTS......BUT SOMEHOW IS BETWEEN
REAL AND THE UNREAL. BEING OBSESSED
WITH JON BENET I DO BELIEVE HE FOUND
A WAY TO HIDE IN THE RAMSEY'S HOUSE
AND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT
MURDERED JON BENET. IT SURE WAS NOT
HER PARENTS. THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL
LITTLE GIRL, AND SAD HER MOM DIED
SO CLOSE TO THIS HEARING. MY HEART
GOES OUT TO MR. RAMSEY, AND HIS SON.
PRAY GOD THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON
AND THEN THE RAMSEY FAMILY CAN FINALLY
FIND SOME END TO THIS HORRIBLE CRIME
OF THEIR BEAUTIFUL GIRL.
Gitouttahere

Satellite Beach, FL

#5 Aug 26, 2006
I read the wife of Karr can prove he was with her and their children the Christmas of the killing; that he has followed the news reports like a person obsessed; and lastly his father/brother have already signed percentages off to people with money so they control his story either way but the money pays attorney fees. It's a setup.
Yada

Humble, TX

#6 Aug 27, 2006
But that's not all. When high risk sex offenders are squirrelled down the path Karr is on, after a decade or so in some institution, they are released. It is their constitutional right to be. Only problem is they are like starved evning wolves and they are the killers of the Drew Sjodins etc. The legal system is not perfect and there is a conundrum as to how to handle these offenders while affording them all their constitutional rights. I did not decide this; The Federal Supreme Court did.
Gitouttahere

Satellite Beach, FL

#7 Aug 27, 2006
Correct. But it still doesn't take away from the fact that this whole scenario is a setup. A way to make money off a dead child's murder.
Yada

Humble, TX

#8 Aug 27, 2006
Thank you. Finally somebody who sees what I am driving at - the despicble opportunism of getting money off other peoples pain, even their deaths. Thank you most kindly.
There ought to be a law to prevent people from getting rich by scavenging around murders and other crimes. Remember the O.J. Simpson fiasco. We have people who got million dollar book deals, movie deals, positions as news reporters with million dollar salaries and even talk shows just from the brutal murder of two families' children, Nicole and Ron. It turned my stomach. The same can be said for the Butafucco crime and the Scott Petersen ones also.
bran

Sayre, PA

#9 Aug 27, 2006
I think that Karr is probebly guilty of killing Jonbenet.At first i thought he could only be trying to gain attention but they must have some other evidence besides email that convinced them to spend the money they spent to extradite him to the U.S.I think its very sad that patsy lived the remander of her life under suspicion and that she died before his arrest,but i also think somehow she knew that there would soon be justice for her daughter either from D.A , FBI, or God himself and so she let go of this life to be with her daughter
Gitouttahere

Satellite Beach, FL

#10 Aug 27, 2006
bran wrote:
I think that Karr is probebly guilty of killing Jonbenet.At first i thought he could only be trying to gain attention but they must have some other evidence besides email that convinced them to spend the money they spent to extradite him to the U.S.I think its very sad that patsy lived the remander of her life under suspicion and that she died before his arrest,but i also think somehow she knew that there would soon be justice for her daughter either from D.A , FBI, or God himself and so she let go of this life to be with her daughter
I would be surprised if he's convicted. The evidence shows "serial killer" on that scene. This guy is graving crazy for publicity and as sick as he is mentally, in my opinion, he's not a serial killer. He knows how to make a buck because this stuff really sells ... and big. How do you think George Bush got elected? People who will buy this guys book are the same people that believe Bush found WMDs in Iraq. I mean to tell ya, this is a huge market of a**holes out there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JonBenet grand juror: I've seen secret evidence (Dec '16) Jan 15 Secret Sauce 26
News Forensic nightmare: The perils of touch DNA (Mar '17) Jan 12 Secret Sauce 17
News Bizarre JonBenet' Ramsey update (Mar '11) Jan 9 guess who 561
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Sep '17 Green Envelope 381
News Michelle Malkin: Forensic Nightmare - The Peril... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Tex- 5
News Ramsey grand juror welcomes new DNA tests, disc... (Mar '17) Aug '17 Blue Moon 3
News Boulder weather: Afternoon showers possible thr... (May '17) May '17 Charlotte Blackwood 1
More from around the web