Case Against Karr Falls Apart

Full story: Cbs4denver.com

A sample of John Mark Karr's DNA didn't match the sample taken from the crime scene ultimately causing the Boulder district attorney's case to implode.After his arrest, Karr claimed he was with JonBenet Ramsey ...
Comments
1 - 20 of 347 Comments Last updated Jan 24, 2008
First Prev
of 18
Next Last
usa

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2006

SOUNDS LIKE THE BOULDER COUNTY DA WENT TO THE SAME SCHOOL THE EAGLE COUNTY DA WENT TO . SO WHAT S THE PROBLEM IN COLORADO ARE YOU GUYS BORED OR WHAT
DO YOUR DA.S AND JUDGES EVEN GO TO LAW SCHOOL
Marilyn

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

It sort of shocked me on how he confess to the crime, when his DNA didnt match, i hope they find the real killer soon.
jdelete

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Did anyone really believe this guy was guilty?
Bloomington

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

jdelete wrote:
Did anyone really believe this guy was guilty?
Are you sure he didn't do it??? I saw it on the news. They said he did it. It must be true, right? Even Nancy Grace...and we all know what a fountain of wisdom she is. Gosh, and here I thought I could trust what I see on television. I was happy just eatin' them spoonfulls of good ol' American news as they served me.:-)
leftcoast

Canton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Send him back to Thailand . He will be executed there.
Thats is why he confessed ... to get out of Thailand, so he would not get the punishment that thailand has to offer freaks like Kar.
john smith

Claremore, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

leftcoast wrote:
Thats is why he confessed ... to get out of Thailand, so he would not get the punishment that thailand has to offer freaks like Kar.
He got what he wanted: Thailand doesn't want the guy anymore.

I wish the U.S. would ask Thailand to reconsider and send him back for thai justice. Would be cheaper that way too.

I have a feeling Karr will end up on tv being interviewed by Montel Williams with a book to sell.
jdelete

Pleasanton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

leftcoast wrote:
I think he just wanted to be connected with the case becasue he is obsessed with it.
Charlotte

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

I HOPE NO-ONE PAYS HIM OR HIS FAMILY
ANYTHING, BOOKS, MOVIES.. NOTHING.
This man is a fraud and to come out
the way he did... simply disgusting!

Do not let them benefit from the public
for his rash "mental" decisions.

Any person who acts "proud" of being
the guilty one, should not benefit
from this horrible crime.
avk

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Article headline is very generous to DA. I cannot say there
ever WAS a case against Karr in this investigation.
allison from sc

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

i hope the family can find some peace now and the girl in heaven with her motyer
Mustafa

Oregon City, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Thank heavens for hurricane season. CNN, FOX, MSNBC etc will drop this guy like a hot potato.
PJT

Stone Mountain, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

In the media's feeding frenzy to blame someone for their focus on Karr, they have begun to attack the Boulder DA and Police again. The reality is, the press is vilifying the DA because their de facto conviction of Karr makes them look stupid, again.
Milena

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

If he confessed, he should at least be charged with hindering prosecution and / or obstruction of justice for all the time and money spent on flying him here! Business class with champagne? WTF???
johnny alamo

Lagrange, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Ronnie Milsap and Ray Charles could have seen through this...This was a waste of everyones time...Anyone who believed this mans story is a nut..
johnny alamo

Lagrange, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Ray Charles and Ronnie Milsap could have seen this...Anyone whoever nelieved this man is goofy.
Gomer

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

He wanted and got his 15 minutes of shame.
Gomer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

dahhh
WTF

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

Milena wrote:
If he confessed, he should at least be charged with hindering prosecution and / or obstruction of justice for all the time and money spent on flying him here! Business class with champagne? WTF???
He didn't confess to the authorities, he confessed to Professor Tracey and that is why they can't press charges.

The Ramsey family should be charged with hindering an investigation, obstruction of justice and a slew of other CAPITAL things.

If anyone wants to commit a crime and get away with it, by all means, go to Boulder.
seg

Horsham, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

allison from sc wrote:
i hope the family can find some peace now and the girl in heaven with her motyer
are you kiddin? the mother is not in heaven...open your eyes...the mom, dad, and brother were all involved..
Deborah Shingleton

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2006

I never thought this man was guilty! I could see he was delussional why couldn't, The Heartless DA see it!
Better start looking a new job lady!
How can ayone say they don't feel sorry for a person that is mentally ill to the point he is delussional,is a heartless idiot!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••