Ramseys beset with guilt after JonBen...

Ramseys beset with guilt after JonBenet's death

There are 2 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Oct 14, 2008, titled Ramseys beset with guilt after JonBenet's death. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

JonBenet Ramsey's parents were occasionally beset with guilt over how their daughter's killing could have been prevented, the child beauty queen's father says in an interview posted online by The Daily Beast.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

Golfer

AOL

#1 Oct 15, 2008
are you kidding me? how bout asking ramsey some tough questions? since when do TOP SUSPECTS IN MURDERS have publicists? dumb dumb dumb. this is tina brown's biggest flop to date.
Patricia Fox

Hogansville, GA

#2 Oct 15, 2008
John was specifically asked in his 2000 interviews, if he and Patsy had ever specifically discussed any "what ifs" and he said, "NO". He has such a short memory.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Dec '16 Shalizar 383
News JonBenet grand juror: I've seen secret evidence Dec '16 KCinNYC 19
Boulder County Arrest Records and Criminal Mug... Oct '16 Ethan 2
News Boulder weather: High of 61 today with more str... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... (Jun '15) Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
More from around the web