jlk

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Wheres the DNA proof that we need. All this other media hype is exactly that.... built up for the grand finale....Test the guy and get on with this thing....is he or isnt he?
ihatekcouric

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Ditto that!
Tired of Wasting Money

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Is the County of Los Angeles being stuck with any of the costs to house this assho;e that Colorado dumped on us? Or, will the State of Colorado immediately reimburse the County? Why could not they obtain a nonstop to their International airport?
glad we are not paying

Salem, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Tired of Wasting Money wrote:
Is the County of Los Angeles being stuck with any of the costs to house this assho;e that Colorado dumped on us? Or, will the State of Colorado immediately reimburse the County? Why could not they obtain a nonstop to their International airport?
I last heard that you (California tax payers) will be eating the bill of the pate, salad, fried king prawn, steamed rice, broccoli and chocolate cake,a glass of French chardonnay and champagne he dined in a jet.
Sugarland

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Watch Colorado start crying when they start paying for this freak's sex change while he's in prison.
Autumn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

glad we are not paying wrote:
<quoted text>
I last heard that you (California tax payers) will be eating the bill of the pate, salad, fried king prawn, steamed rice, broccoli and chocolate cake,a glass of French chardonnay and champagne he dined in a jet.
The Boulder DA paid for the plane ride... California is where he fled charges... so they will have to cover his short stay there....
Foxyloxy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

He probably wanted the sex change, so that he could adopt a girl child for his sick needs.
Autumn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

jlk wrote:
Wheres the DNA proof that we need. All this other media hype is exactly that.... built up for the grand finale....Test the guy and get on with this thing....is he or isnt he?
DNA in this case should have been rushed and completed within 4 days of the sample being submitted.... I think they must already have a match on him and are holding back making it public, because they want to be able to try him in Boulder.... without the defense claiming he can't get a fair trial there because of leaks to the media about the evidence... It is unusually quiet in Boulder especially when you concider the fact that this is the biggest break in the case in years...
Autumn

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Foxyloxy wrote:
He probably wanted the sex change, so that he could adopt a girl child for his sick needs.
I can see that or that it was the best way for him to hide in plain sight, without worrying about anyone connecting him to the unknown white male in this case...
Victory

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Foxyloxy wrote:
An idenity change could help him re-enter the state, possibly keep a teaching job, and help him be close to little girls.
Foxyloxy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Hey Autumn, Victory, and all....it is getting hotter on Nancy Grace....his classmate is showing her yearbook where he signed it "S.B.T.C"!!!!
Victory

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Foxyloxy wrote:
Hey Autumn, Victory, and all....it is getting hotter on Nancy Grace....his classmate is showing her yearbook where he signed it "S.B.T.C"!!!!
Can't watch it now...clues us in...
Stacey

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Tired of Wasting Money wrote:
Good God, we don't want Colorado to botch this up.
Foxyloxy

Huntsville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2006

Victory wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't watch it now...clues us in...
Basically, the handwriting matches, the initials SBTC in the yearbook, the statement in the other year book about "I shall be the conquer in the end", and the family, though they claim he never missed Christmas, hasn't yet been able to locate a picture from 96 Christmas. It's off now.
But this site he created 9mo. before JB was killed makes me wonder if he was in contact with through it...or with her and Burke....
http://www.powerwurks.com/
he was "fishing for kids to bite into" his sex scheme through their trust and such. Should be powerlurks!
Bloomington

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2006

It's amazing to me that this story is getting so much fuel. I think it's extremely disturbing that the D.A. comes on national television and entertains the notion that this Karr guy did it when he can't even get the facts of the killing correct (picked her up from school and drove her home to kill her???). The D.A. even brings up that silly yearbook crap that doesn't amount to a hill of beans. I would want to know why the D.A. is pushing so hard. I can understand if it is to get the case solved and wipe the egg off the face, but if there is something larger at work here (pedophile ring etc) then Karr is just the tip of the iceberg.

I don't understand why so many people have lost faith in their own judgment and logic on this one. The ransom note only makes sense in one scenario: deflect attention away from the family. Without the ransom note what do you have? Think about it. You have no forced entry. You have a boot print, but who knows what that's from. No fingerprints on the windows etc. And why would someone who is going to the house to kidnap JB write the ransom note at the scene of the crime? It would be written prior. And who would have the presence of mind and calm to write a ransom note that long without fear of being detected. The ransom note has one purpose: throw people off the trail of someone in the family. Without the ransom note the crime looks like what it is, a crime committed by someone in that house that lived there. Because without signs of entry, solid DNA evidence and motive it looks like someone in the family accidentally or not killed JonBenet. The detectives stated smelling a strong odor of bleach in the house. Bleach could be used to contaminate DNA evidence. And why did Patsy's handwriting change after the scrutiny of the ransom note? Come on people, their actions support the only logical conclusion. Why is it so hard to believe?

And finally, what kind of disgusting people continue this charade and let someone else fry for their actions? And now they want to establish a frickin' memorial to this woman because she died of cancer? And their money only bought away a fair trial...who of you has enough money to do such a thing? Anyone else facing the same circumstances minus the money would be in prison now. Right?
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2006

BLOOM, why type the same post over and over. We've seen it.
Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2006

Foxyloxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically, the handwriting matches, the initials SBTC in the yearbook, the statement in the other year book about "I shall be the conquer in the end", and the family, though they claim he never missed Christmas, hasn't yet been able to locate a picture from 96 Christmas. It's off now.
But this site he created 9mo. before JB was killed makes me wonder if he was in contact with through it...or with her and Burke....
http://www.powerwurks.com/
he was "fishing for kids to bite into" his sex scheme through their trust and such. Should be powerlurks!
Foxy, thanks for the link. it was very interesting.
justwatchin

Decatur, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2006

I find it curious that they claim Karr seemed to have "information not originally released" but I did a quick search and found the autopsy report and the autopsy photos. If there was anything "not released" or at least not generally available to the public, it would suprise me. You just have to wonder though, what in the world could they think they have on this guy that could justify surveillance in Thailand????
Tameka

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2006

well i dont think he had anything to do with it. he was over there in Bancock when this went down and he just got stuck over there and wanted to come back to the U.S me personally i dont think he had anything to do with it.
caity

Bay Shore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2006

Actually he was in the US in 1996. Its just that no one seems to be able to place him in Boulder CO in 1996.
I do not think this guy can be ruled out, he may have just gotten tired of hiding. Also if he was turned down for sexual reassignment he may have felt hopeless about his situation....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of25
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boulder County Discussions

Search the Boulder County Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Judge orders Boulder DA to show why Ramsey indi... (Oct '13) Oct '13 BrotherMoon 2
Boulder-area officials still compiling flood da... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Tom 1
Bizarre JonBenet' Ramsey update (Mar '11) Sep '13 Just Wondering 559
Ig Nobel awards honor weird, funny discoveries (Sep '13) Sep '13 jay 1
Video: Inside challenge to secure and destroy S... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Brenda besson 3
CU-Boulder links birds' plumage to physiology (Aug '13) Aug '13 BlatentlySayd 1
Bats invade Lyons-area home (Aug '13) Aug '13 sam 1
•••
•••
•••
•••