Bats invade Lyons-area home

Bats invade Lyons-area home

There are 1 comment on the Daily Camera story from Aug 2, 2013, titled Bats invade Lyons-area home. In it, Daily Camera reports that:

She and her husband, Dave Oehlman, the owner of the Smokin' Dave's BBQ & Taphouse restaurants in Lyons and Estes Park, have spotted at least four bats flying around inside their home on the 16000 block of North St. Vrain Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Camera.

sam

Denver, CO

#1 Aug 7, 2013
Hi--I have a bat house--but NO bats & would LOVE to have yours but have NO idea how to get them??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Case Against Karr Falls Apart (Aug '06) Sep 15 candy 368
News Boulder weather: High of 61 today with more str... (Feb '16) Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... (Jun '15) Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
News State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... (Jul '14) Aug '14 DNF 115
More from around the web