Suspected identity theft ring bust

Suspected identity theft ring bust

There are 58 comments on the KUSA Denver story from May 22, 2007, titled Suspected identity theft ring bust. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

" Authorities announced Tuesday they have arrested six people suspected of orchestrating an identity theft ring across the metro area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smokey265

Louisville, CO

#42 May 22, 2007
Sad that certain people can't remember how their white forefathers took a good portion of our beautiful country from yes, the mexican people. Now we put up fences and say that they can't live on lands that their forefathers had walked for centuries. I certainly don't condone entering any country illegally, but maybe some understanding and compassion for all people who are oppressed and living in poverty and fear is in order.

And remember, white crusaders conquered indigenous people for years in the name of religion, development, and the almighty dollar! One of our very own states, Hawaii, is a perfect example. Good folks, huh?
Pat Maestas

Boulder, CO

#43 May 22, 2007
Mariana_Munoz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if these people whould have had Garcia, Ranirez, Martine as last names the haters would be here.
Oh heck yeah! I bet they were all over this story like flies on sh#t. Can you imagine their disappointment when they actually read the story?? Comical!
Pat Maestas

Boulder, CO

#44 May 22, 2007
perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to know I got all of you riled up like that. I speak from confidence. I think you're lying about your 4 different languages. Of course you'd say that to make yourself look better.
My anger comes from people like yourself and the others in this forum that have been the downfall of this country. YOU PEOPLE are the reason all of these dirty illegals come here in the first place. "We're all human and everyone deserves a fair chance..." BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
And who in the hell are you to say that I'm in valuable???!! Because I'm the only one brave enough to stand up for myself rather than tinker along with all the other bleeding hearts and tree huggers here?
I am a very successful woman and mother to a child with disabilities. However, when I needed help, I was denied because I didn't have more than one child and I have a VALID SSN. So, at $13.00/hr, no child support--NOTHING....I was denied. BUT---Ms. Maria Lopez behind me was welcomed with open arms. So I did better myself. I am now a director with a wonderful company and doing what I need to do. And-I took the white flight out of central mexico (north Aurora).
So--in closing, DO NOT EVER say that I am invaluable or that I make myself to sound that way....or anything else your tiny little brain is able to conjure up.
My confidence has spoken.
toot, toot! Did you hear that? Someone tooting their own horn again.
JRK

Louisville, CO

#45 May 22, 2007
Yes, they deserve severe punishment-but people who kill children get less time. The system is choosing money over violent deaths. I have a problem with understanding their punishment laws.
What happened

Littleton, CO

#46 May 22, 2007
perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to know I got all of you riled up like that. I speak from confidence. I think you're lying about your 4 different languages. Of course you'd say that to make yourself look better.
My anger comes from people like yourself and the others in this forum that have been the downfall of this country. YOU PEOPLE are the reason all of these dirty illegals come here in the first place. "We're all human and everyone deserves a fair chance..." BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!!
And who in the hell are you to say that I'm in valuable???!! Because I'm the only one brave enough to stand up for myself rather than tinker along with all the other bleeding hearts and tree huggers here?
I am a very successful woman and mother to a child with disabilities. However, when I needed help, I was denied because I didn't have more than one child and I have a VALID SSN. So, at $13.00/hr, no child support--NOTHING....I was denied. BUT---Ms. Maria Lopez behind me was welcomed with open arms. So I did better myself. I am now a director with a wonderful company and doing what I need to do. And-I took the white flight out of central mexico (north Aurora).
So--in closing, DO NOT EVER say that I am invaluable or that I make myself to sound that way....or anything else your tiny little brain is able to conjure up.
Confidence is no way a synonym for bitter and desperate. God put you on a path and obviously personal success is not what he meant by being a better person. If I'm lying then you are just a whining women who obviously was wrong by a man. Lo que pas es que te falta valor para ser una mejor persona.
What happened

Littleton, CO

#47 May 22, 2007
perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way what does a director of your moral character make?$15 an hour now that's what I call progress and I didn't know Church's Chicken had director positions or did you mean you give directions?

Since: May 07

Denver, CO

#48 May 23, 2007
What happened wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way what does a director of your moral character make?$15 an hour now that's what I call progress and I didn't know Church's Chicken had director positions or did you mean you give directions?
Too bad all you can do is put me down. A director of my moral character makes more in one year than you will see in a lifetime.

“Happy!!!!”

Since: Apr 07

Denver

#49 May 23, 2007
Pat Maestas wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh heck yeah! I bet they were all over this story like flies on sh#t. Can you imagine their disappointment when they actually read the story?? Comical!
True true no doubt!!!!!!!!!
Winston

Denver, CO

#50 May 23, 2007
What happened wrote:
Now what? It seems that no one wants to talk about some white folks being the ones involved in identity theft. What happened to all those critics of immigration? Why aren't you posting now that none of these idiots are imigrants. Hipocrites where you? The majority of Identity theft is happening because morons that are not imigrants are the number one source of the problem. Study your stats and then yell again. Be angry and conerned equally not just at one group. I have a feeling that would be too hard and contradicting to the true nature of those that oppose with such anger.
Wow, an idiot who cannot spell turning this story into a race issue. The reason the critics of immigration are not here is because this isn't an immigration issue.
Captain Obvious

Denver, CO

#51 May 23, 2007
Mariana_Munoz wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree if these people whould have had Garcia, Ranirez, Martine as last names the haters would be here.
And Morona Munoz has arrived to turn the conversation off topic yet again....that didn't take long

“Happy!!!!”

Denver

#52 May 23, 2007
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
And Morona Munoz has arrived to turn the conversation off topic yet again....that didn't take long
OK Captain Pendejo look back and see where it started no me.
Captain Obvious

Denver, CO

#53 May 23, 2007
Mariana_Munoz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK Captain Pendejo look back and see where it started no me.
You don't put out a fire with kerosene Mariana

“Happy!!!!”

Denver

#54 May 23, 2007
No menso you put out a fire with water do you think I don't know what Kerosene is?
What happened

Denver, CO

#55 May 24, 2007
perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad all you can do is put me down. A director of my moral character makes more in one year than you will see in a lifetime.
What ever makes you feel better. How is your son and your ex husband?
What happened

Denver, CO

#56 May 24, 2007
Winston wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, an idiot who cannot spell turning this story into a race issue. The reason the critics of immigration are not here is because this isn't an immigration issue.
Winston why an idiot. Maybe just a social experiment? Besides it wasn't long before someone came on with their racial remarks that had nothing to do with my initial comment. So maybe I made a point. Don't assume and instead be inquisitive.
What happened

Denver, CO

#57 May 24, 2007
perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! But would a Director be involved at all! Living a lie and stating the same is a crime onto itself. Love yourself and yours before you hate anyone.

Since: May 07

Denver, CO

#58 May 24, 2007
What happened wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever makes you feel better. How is your son and your ex husband?
First of all, do not ever talk about my child. Secondly, go *@#$ yourself. Oh wait, you already did.
Whatever happened

Denver, CO

#59 May 30, 2007
perspective wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all, do not ever talk about my child. Secondly, go *@#$ yourself. Oh wait, you already did.
Here I am checking back in hopes of something intelligent and...nothing! You're right your child is not at fault for you being a pendeja. But you never answered about your ex husband and his beautiful new bride? Babosa you deserve whatever you cultivate. Next time be armed with the truth not just what is convenient for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boulder weather: High of 61 today with more str... Feb '16 JANACE 1
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... (Jun '15) Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... (Feb '15) Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
News State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... (Jul '14) Aug '14 DNF 115
News CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
More from around the web