Children's camp destroyed by Fourmile...

Children's camp destroyed by Fourmile Fire begins to rebuild

There are 2 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Children's camp destroyed by Fourmile Fire begins to rebuild. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

BOULDER COUNTY, Colo. - The Colorado Mountain Ranch is far from closed despite being badly damaged by the Fourmile Fire.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

cauline

Bethel, AK

#1 Oct 3, 2010
we love the family as well as the camp ...they have been kind to our daughter and again to her children...we only wish we lived closer to help with the clean up...we send love from alaska..........
Teri West

AOL

#2 Oct 3, 2010
I was up at the Colorado Mountain Ranch yesterday for the clean up. I went to camp there when it was called the Trojan Ranch from 1969-1972. The camp really helped take me away from a not so pleasent home life. Gail and Mike Walker's parents Caoch and Norma ran the camp back then. It was very emotional being there again especially to see the devastation caused by the fire. If any one can get the camp up and running, I know the Walker's will. Thank you for doing a story on the camp and letting people know about this great place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Longtime Lafayette preschool Kiddie Kopia close... Jun '15 three letters 1
News Crime spree: Arson, animal cruelty charges adde... Feb '15 ThugKillah 1
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House (Oct '14) Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
News T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... (Aug '14) Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
News State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... (Jul '14) Aug '14 DNF 115
News CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... (Jul '14) Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
News Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House (Jul '14) Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
More from around the web