Suspect in CU campus attack identified

Full story: KUSA Denver 94
" Details about the suspect in the attack of a University of Colorado-Boulder student are slowly emerging. Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Who likes shots & has 2 thumbs”

Since: Jul 07

BOULDER

#98 Aug 29, 2007
Trin Tragula wrote:
<quoted text>
reprehesable? Is that a word?
Good come back! Way to ignore the issue completely and just make fun of someone typing fast. Lets see if I can rebut.....

BOULDER

#99 Aug 29, 2007
getalife wrote:
Either is "behond". But who cares?
Thanks, its the content that should matter but when people have nothing to say back they pick on spelling.
getalife

Denver, CO

#100 Aug 29, 2007
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, its the content that should matter but when people have nothing to say back they pick on spelling.
We don't have to make fun of your spelling, it's just another one of your many flaws.
WHAT

Denver, CO

#101 Aug 29, 2007
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in this program? Maybe you should look at the little facts first too! Its been going on just fine for 17 years without any incident. None at all, until this week. Sorry helping people with mental disabilites seems like such a "Boulder" thing to do. I am not. I prefer to live where we give people chances, give to those worse off than us, and try and support programs that entail those aspects.
Your still ignorant, I was not being racist at all. I like food, who does not? My, my....I am starting to think we should get you into this program.... calm down. Good job on your research though. Does your jealousy have no end?=)
I'm ignorant hmm - pot calling kettle black...

Jealous of what exactly? What are you 16 years old?

Entertaining though to see that since I called you on a few things that you now have no educated response for you are getting completely off topic with insults & accusations. Maybe you got a little bit of crazy from your dad...

BOULDER

#102 Aug 29, 2007
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm ignorant hmm - pot calling kettle black...
Jealous of what exactly? What are you 16 years old?
Entertaining though to see that since I called you on a few things that you now have no educated response for you are getting completely off topic with insults & accusations. Maybe you got a little bit of crazy from your dad...
Yes, I am ignorant to you and will be from now on. I have no need to respond to someone who has no f'n heart or feelings. How dare you? Are you that jeaolous and pathetic you have to acuse me of being crazy like my dead father? How sick you are. I can not believe over something so stupid you would go those lenghts. You are uttrely disgusting and a dispicable person. I can not even fathom you being a human...honestly. I feel sorry for each and everyone of your family memebers and I hope to God you have not procreated.
You are sick, insensitve and malignant. I would appreciate it if you get off Topix before I turn you in.
If its not jealousy or mental illness then you have somethin else entirely wrong with you. You are trying to shove Boulder crime down my throat and I don't care. I know its a great place to live and be. I was just defending my territory whe n you went nuts. I can do research just like you and find millions of reasons, stats that will indefinetly prove your Denver far mor dangerous and not even really comparabe. I DON'T NEED TOO. I don't care too. Personally, I am bloody afraid of what you'll do. You need help. Please seek ASAP or are you tring to increase violent crime in Denver?

BOULDER

#103 Aug 29, 2007
getalife wrote:
<quoted text>We don't have to make fun of your spelling, it's just another one of your many flaws.
Typing fast, what a flaw. We all are.....
There is no such thing as being perfect.
WHAT

Denver, CO

#104 Aug 29, 2007
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am ignorant to you and will be from now on. I have no need to respond to someone who has no f'n heart or feelings. How dare you? Are you that jeaolous and pathetic you have to acuse me of being crazy like my dead father? How sick you are. I can not believe over something so stupid you would go those lenghts. You are uttrely disgusting and a dispicable person. I can not even fathom you being a human...honestly. I feel sorry for each and everyone of your family memebers and I hope to God you have not procreated.
You are sick, insensitve and malignant. I would appreciate it if you get off Topix before I turn you in.
If its not jealousy or mental illness then you have somethin else entirely wrong with you. You are trying to shove Boulder crime down my throat and I don't care. I know its a great place to live and be. I was just defending my territory whe n you went nuts. I can do research just like you and find millions of reasons, stats that will indefinetly prove your Denver far mor dangerous and not even really comparabe. I DON'T NEED TOO. I don't care too. Personally, I am bloody afraid of what you'll do. You need help. Please seek ASAP or are you tring to increase violent crime in Denver?
Blah, blah ranting insults from someone irrelevant in my life does nothing for me. Report me to topix for what exactly?! Opposing your views and stating mine all the while putting up with you getting off track with insults and name calling?! They'll get a good chuckle out of that. If you can't handle the discussions maybe you should rethink who should & shouldn't be in here.

BOULDER

#105 Aug 29, 2007
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah ranting insults from someone irrelevant in my life does nothing for me. Report me to topix for what exactly?! Opposing your views and stating mine all the while putting up with you getting off track with insults and name calling?! They'll get a good chuckle out of that. If you can't handle the discussions maybe you should rethink who should & shouldn't be in here.
Your worthless. I feel sad for you. Good bye.
getalife

Denver, CO

#106 Aug 29, 2007
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Typing fast, what a flaw. We all are.....
There is no such thing as being perfect.
Yeas, I know, it takes a village.
WHAT

Denver, CO

#107 Aug 29, 2007
Stacked wrote:
<quoted text>
Your worthless. I feel sad for you. Good bye.
Why sad?! I'm having a great time!

Let me just correct the spelling on your most recent attempt at an insult - you're worthless as in you are worthless not "your".

Kisses!

Since: Aug 07

Boulder, CO

#108 Aug 30, 2007
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Argument skills? Gang violence in a city what a surprising revelation?! All cities have gang violence Einstein. Also don't kid yourself -Boulder although not a city has gangs too. Oh yeah & the poster on here Boulder lady - you & she are doing wonders for your "Boulder people are open minded statement". Open minded as long as you don't drive a gas guzzling Hummer, don't hunt animals, have a few solar panels on your house, enjoy wearing spandex, only eat organic food. BTW I lived in Boulder for 13 years & am now happily a Denver resident.
'

I lived in denver for 18 years too, and have semi lived in boulder for the past few... I never said that there wasn't gang violence in boulder, but pointing out the fact that yeah there is violence everywhere. the ones who tell you how to live aren't openminded, they are just loud, and i don't like them speaking for the rest of boulder... not all of us are like them so generalizations aren't relavent
WHAT

Denver, CO

#109 Aug 30, 2007
Benji wrote:
<quoted text>'
I lived in denver for 18 years too, and have semi lived in boulder for the past few... I never said that there wasn't gang violence in boulder, but pointing out the fact that yeah there is violence everywhere. the ones who tell you how to live aren't openminded, they are just loud, and i don't like them speaking for the rest of boulder... not all of us are like them so generalizations aren't relavent
I agree generalizing anyone in any area, city, town, etc. is not going to be accurate for all. I was really just trying to make a point maybe exaggerating bit while doing so.

Since: Aug 07

Boulder, CO

#110 Aug 30, 2007
WHAT, you are right, everyone needs to exaggerate when making arguments... this board is kind of dying.... now only people are fighting amongst themselves about personal problems so I'm done.
expose the pedants

Fort Collins, CO

#111 Sep 5, 2007
Intellectual Gymnastics wrote:
<quoted text>
Very well, let me "feed your mind." Let's start with your incorrect use of "their." The correct use should have been the contraction, "they're."
um. no, the correct word would have been "there," as in "there are laws..."

fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boulder County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wed 10/2914 event at Millennium Harvest House Oct '14 EvaKosinski 1
T-C Line: Seniors are the ones we should be con... Aug '14 alienbhindu 1
State Attorneys General Defy Public Support for... Aug '14 DNF 115
CO Supreme Court orders Boulder County to stop ... Jul '14 WeTheSheeple 25
Senate passes highway bill, sends it back to House Jul '14 Le Jimbo 1
Colorado appeals court denies bid to block same... Jul '14 Belle Sexton 6
Dozens of Gay-Marriage Licenses Issued in Colorado Jul '14 WasteWater 17
More from around the web