Boise County Uncovers More Marijuana

Boise County Uncovers More Marijuana

There are 8 comments on the 2NEWS.TV story from Sep 14, 2007, titled Boise County Uncovers More Marijuana. In it, 2NEWS.TV reports that:

“When I first started a week ago, I only had four deputies to go up there and take this stuff out, that's impossible”

IDAHO CITY _ Idaho City residents are getting used to the sight of marijuana. Two more major grow operations were found on public forestland, and we got to watch as they removed six thousand plants. via 2NEWS.TV

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 2NEWS.TV.

panthr7772000

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 31, 2007
Marijuana should be legalized because theres no harm in having alittle fun in the world gezzz you people in the government think it is bad to smoke Marijuana your totally wrong because smoking Marijuana is a hell of alot better then drinking and killing somebody when you drink and drive plus we the people have rights I thought but I guess we don't because I think our governor should wake up and don't burn 6 thousand plants in Idaho city why don't you just wait pick it all and sell it to the publ;ic in Idaho because alttle Marijuana never hurt nobody period so think about it you would make more money if you legalize it and make it where adults can only buy it and be least 21 years of age to buy it hell us the people in Idaho is easy to please if you legalize Marijuan hell you be making more money for repairs in our state .
Boise County Sucks

Boise, ID

#2 Sep 9, 2009
This must explain why hardley any major crimes are solved in Boise County.The cops are all sitting on their asses and letting others do all the work.With this much weed growing around they(the criminals) are not afraid of being busted because Law Enforcement is very lazy up there.And must be some what corrupt,because regular people find these patches...Not cops...Wake up Boise County and get some people in there that can DO THEIR JOBS....
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Scottsdale, AZ

#3 Sep 11, 2009
Boise County Sucks wrote:
This must explain why hardley any major crimes are solved in Boise County.The cops are all sitting on their asses and letting others do all the work.With this much weed growing around they(the criminals) are not afraid of being busted because Law Enforcement is very lazy up there.And must be some what corrupt,because regular people find these patches...Not cops...Wake up Boise County and get some people in there that can DO THEIR JOBS....
you have an opinion for everything dont you and its never a good one either...
Boise County Sucks

Boise, ID

#4 Sep 14, 2009
What's the matter the truth hurts?????
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Tempe, AZ

#5 Sep 25, 2009
Not even a factor here ... its like saying your opinion matters even when there's nothing backing it. Truth, even if your tiny mind could handle it, I would not expect you to understand "the truth" even if bite you on the a$$.
Every town, every city, in every state has drug abuse, domestic violence, and you name it they've got it, PROBLEMS. Fact of life, get over it and move on.
THE LAW OF ATTRACTION

Tempe, AZ

#6 Sep 25, 2009
With all your negative energy I bet your not happy...
I STAND ALONE

Mesa, AZ

#7 May 28, 2010
WE ALL PICK ON THE WEAK AND STRIVE TO BE STRONG
grow up smoke some weed and move on.
rider

Marquette, MI

#8 Dec 26, 2011
I STAND ALONE wrote:
WE ALL PICK ON THE WEAK AND STRIVE TO BE STRONG
grow up smoke some weed and move on.
it is the same way the nazi regime operated, pick on the weak and strive to be strong. http://www.takeoverworld.info/nazi-history.ht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Boise County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hoagland Defeats Arnold for 4th Judicial Judge (Nov '14) Nov '14 Quisnos Republic 1
News Prosecutor: Idaho man cut victim into pieces (Apr '14) Apr '14 Karma 1
News Dauber pleads not guilty in 2007 murder of Idah... (Apr '14) Apr '14 Karma 1
Boise auto accident (Jun '12) Jun '12 Jabed 1
News Boise County Debt Easily Solved (Dec '11) Dec '11 Xmas 1
News KBOI Staff (Dec '11) Dec '11 Xmas 1
News Getting warmer: Idaho City hot springs to reopen (Dec '11) Dec '11 Xmas 1
More from around the web